PDA

View Full Version : Random parts, car parts and car related bits :)

jakel
3rd April 2012, 03:25 AM
BC coilover sleeve things they will fit into any other bc coilover fitting these ones where from a yaris :) where good when removed from car, only thing I can see with regards to spring rate is a 5 on the springs so I would say they are 5kg? good if you have bought BC coilovers and want a softer spring rate/shock - $300 NOW $200!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc366/1980T18/2012-02-21123646.jpg

Full T18 front and rear suspension, includes the following -
Front struts -
struts
GC inserts
Cut springs
Hubs which have new bearings :)
front calipers (need overhaul)
Machined rotors
(no strut tops as T18 ones won't fit in 86 or ke, but pretty much everything except for steering arms, everything else is there to bolt in)

Rear end -
Cut springs (legal height)
GC shocks
Cut king springs (unknown height)
Bolts into any corolla pretty much

All of this for $100. front ant rear!

Bride bucket seat, good condition, been retrimed at some point, comes with drivers rail to suit AE86 but can modify it to fit any other corolla for a bit of $$$
After $400, now $350 for seat and rail ( will get pictures soon)

Probably no interest here but have 2 toyota celsior doors UCF11 both pass side - $50 for both! All complete!

T18 rear seats, I would say VGC after given a clean - $50

10 gallon pressurized sand blaster plus 2x 20kg bag of sand (used once really to do the floor pan of my car and a few other bits) - $100

Diff jig, was made to suit hilux G series but can use any diff to line up for diff mounts - $300

2X pairs of castor rods one from T18 other 86 both same length have no studs in them though (cheap to get new ones) $10 a pair

Rotisserie that I made from box steel to suit my T18, can be ustilized to use with any car, will need to get some more steel to suit to affix it to your car, but easy to do that I just welded mine to the chassis rails and had to cut it off to get the car off (the bars not chassis rail) so thats it will need like 2M of it after $100 for this, wouldn't even buy the steel to make it! NOW $50 need about 2-3m of box steel to make it work with any car.

MA60 supra rear brakes, includes -
Calipers
caliper bolts
and machined rotors
$70 now $50

Sheet metal bending brake never used just taken out of the box, not too sure how it works thoug, haha - $50, half of what I paid for it!

Can send stuff if you like as well, just pm me or call/message me on 0423 684 172 (after 10am please)

sotiros86
3rd April 2012, 08:10 AM
Keen on the sheet metal bender. Is it one of those small 30cm ones off ebay?

jakel
7th July 2012, 08:32 PM
Bump, sheet bender is about 70cm I think. Can send it but is a bit heavy.

Jimmee1990
9th July 2012, 12:00 AM
Any pictures of the seat? And a rough idea on freight to 3796 vic?

jakel
9th July 2012, 08:32 AM
Added a picture and will PM you.