PDA

View Full Version : ae71 pedal box :(

fumeck
9th April 2012, 10:16 PM
hey all im in need of an ae71 pedalbox because im stupid enuf to want to put a 4age in my ke

pm me or contact me on 0401356855

fumeck
11th April 2012, 06:48 PM
someone must have one?

fumeck
13th April 2012, 06:49 PM
anyone?

pauliee
13th April 2012, 07:58 PM
theres one in the for sale thread...

270 i think.

frosty
25th April 2012, 02:51 PM
anyone?

Did you get one ??

fumeck
25th April 2012, 08:03 PM
well a bloke was sposed to send me one and i payed for it,,,and cant get ahold of him in anyway so havnt gotten one yet :(

frosty
26th April 2012, 11:56 AM
well a bloke was sposed to send me one and i payed for it,,,and cant get ahold of him in anyway so havnt gotten one yet :(

That doesn't sound too good - paid for and not sent !! Who was that??

adds
26th April 2012, 01:03 PM
What a dog, that's not cool, there is one on eBay ATM if that helps

fumeck
26th April 2012, 07:44 PM
im not 100% he contacted me on rollaclub in regards to one,,,his name is nick i duno if i should go to cops and try get my money back or what

i seen the one on ebay- too bad i cant afford one now :(

so if anyone has one nxt month il buy it off ya!

pauliee
26th April 2012, 08:08 PM
sounds like mickey, dude did you get any details?

the c**ts been raping peeps on there and some here aswell for some time now..

shame, i thought most people knew to be aware for him.. sucks to hear dude.

fumeck
26th April 2012, 08:17 PM
well he gave me his acc details and he called off a ph number of 0438728422

i only got his bank details and a name for the account, i know stupid me but his voice mail his name was nick and sounded sooooo convincing

like he sed he had an ae71 spirit he was stripping he even offerd me a firewall cut for a template and shit like that im soo pissed off

pauliee
26th April 2012, 08:21 PM
yeah dude im not sure now, sounds legit, but there has been some nutter ripping peeps off...

do you have a copy of his contact to you, the guy im talking about always had a distinct way of writing...

also always used gmail accounts...

pm his name on rollaclub

fumeck
26th April 2012, 08:49 PM
this is what he sent me via txt... hi luke ae71 hyd ped box i will txt you pack and send trak number as soon as mailed cheers mate ,,,then his account details account 144605995 bsb 633000

i dont hav his rollaclub name as he called me

adds
26th April 2012, 08:52 PM
Scammers should be shot in the testies!

pauliee
26th April 2012, 10:20 PM
seeing this man, does seem like mickey, the scam guy..

sucks man

goose101
2nd May 2012, 10:36 PM
he scammed the wrong person when he scammed me, i tracked him down and i have convinced him to pay everyone back that he has taken money off, he has made a post on rollaclub about it
http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/60030-refund-scammed-rolaclub-members/
if you have a rollaclub membership just post on there saying who you are and how much he owes you, if you dont, pm me your name, when he did it, and what he did and i will contact him about it, i know he has done it to alot of people so if you know anyone else who has been scammed by him get them to also contact me

stevo2281
4th May 2012, 12:55 AM
I had a pedalbox on ebay last week and a person with the ebay name of jasperman112 was the hightest bider? gave him my phone and bank stuff and that was the last i have herd of him? this is all bull shit if sumthing dont smell right its not right!!!!!!
as if he is going to pay anybody or stop scamming

stevo2281
5th May 2012, 01:07 AM
I got this message of him this morrning
(RAM IT HA HA ??????????? ITS EASY TO START A "NEW" E BAY ACCOUNT AS I HAVE ABOUT 7 TIMES SO FAR !!!!!!!!!!)
- jasperman112

I no how he scamms selling stuff to people but how do you scam buying stuff off people??????? I call ebay and they are looking in to it

this is the message he sent me after the auction

Hi mate i will pay through the nose to get that pedal box!!!!!!!!! i have missed out 6 fucking times already and have been scammed out of $250 by that cock sucker nick bloke on rolla club for one which the prick never mailed . Now for payment how would you prefer im in melb and would like you get this thing weighed up and sent via "courier only" not australia post this way mate i can keep track of its whereabouts hope you understand. I will pay you what you want for your time and effort on top of the sale price and courier charge but can it hold until next wed as it is my pay day then i will deposit $$$$$$$$$$$$ into your account and you will see it the day after but if you are with ANZ BANK you will see it the same day . do you want a HOLDING DEPOSIT ON IT $100 i can dep on mon let us know other than that may i have your account no and branch and bsb CHEERS

You tell me??

fumeck
9th May 2012, 06:50 PM
i dont get it? so he just didnt pay for the pedalbox orr?

stevo2281
9th May 2012, 07:44 PM
I dont get it either. But it was him his ebay email addresses was the same as as the first one on the rolla club scammers post. But thair was a scam in thair sum where. Same day he was saying sorry on rolla club he sent me that message about 7 ebay account. Sorry he got court more like it.
He mite have hoped id toled him to sort a courier out, tell me he had put the $ in my bank, book the courier and hope l would let them pick it up, telling me it will have to be in tomorrow? All l no is you don't set up and use a fake ebay account if you are not trying to pull a scam sum where.
If you work it out let me no.