PDA

View Full Version : NA Mild tuned 16v or 20v

obey wan boenny
18th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Time to upgrade my stock 16v 4age and want a bit more NA power.

After mild tuned 16v or 20v, hoping to find a complete engine package.

Im in Adelaide but would consider buying somthing interstate if its the right motor for me.

Cheers, Benny.

luke111
19th April 2012, 01:31 AM
I've got a blacktop 20v up in brissy. mostly stock, bar TRD leads, plugs, thermostat, oil filter

rallystanza
19th April 2012, 11:34 AM
When are you looking at needing package? I have a fully rebuild blacktop with about 4000km's on it, rebuilt T50 with same k's, running cusco super single clutch with billet cover, custom water setup using EWP and controller, custom loom mostly hidden, custom front mounted dizzy setup, factory ECU many many other features, possibly the best installed blacktop 20V in Aust with many to vouch for it. However, not really interested in selling at this point unless the price is right. I am only selling because I have an F20C to go in but didn't want to do that for a while due to serious injury following motorcycle versus car incident. So yeah! When?

dove grey 64
19th April 2012, 09:26 PM
When are you looking at needing package? I have a fully rebuild blacktop with about 4000km's on it, rebuilt T50 with same k's, running cusco super single clutch with billet cover, custom water setup using EWP and controller, custom loom mostly hidden, custom front mounted dizzy setup, factory ECU many many other features, possibly the best installed blacktop 20V in Aust with many to vouch for it. However, not really interested in selling at this point unless the price is right. I am only selling because I have an F20C to go in but didn't want to do that for a while due to serious injury following motorcycle versus car incident. So yeah! When?
pics or ban :)

obey wan boenny
25th April 2012, 10:46 PM
anything floating around in sa?

obey wan boenny
5th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Need to churp gears, nothing in adel?

john84ie
5th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Buy my gze and be done with it!!

briigo82
6th May 2012, 07:15 PM
I have a 16v bigport. 270* cams, All new valves, fair bit of headwork, TRD 0.5mm HG, ACL race series mains and Dura glide big ends, Adjustable Cam gears. Im running it on the standard ecu but it only just runs. I wont sell it unless the price is right, im just putting it out there.