PDA

View Full Version : WTB AE71- VIC

clutch
4th June 2012, 07:48 PM
Hey guys, looking for an ae71 in vic, preferably with a decent rwcable body etc. Am looking for a manual, and hoping for a decent condition 'box but not too fussed about the condition of the engine. text me on 0404 009 171 or email on 44nacho44@gmail.com if you've got something! also looking for a rwd (original or convert) 4age. Thanks!
Declan

shift_rook
4th June 2012, 08:02 PM
I have an auto one for sale. If you can't find a manual it may be an option for you?

clutch
4th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Pretty set on a manual sorry mate don't really want to do the conversion

stahlz_ae86
4th June 2012, 11:38 PM
I have one which I just need to get running (put the 4A-C engine loom back on) so I can move it on. It's white CSX with dark blue interior which I converted to manual. It's got an open T series with swaybar mounts (S2 T18 diff) and healthy T50, HD clutch with minimal use since flywheel machine and install. Stock suspension all round rolling on 14 inch corona steelies. Pioneer MP3 h/u. Around 160,000kms. I had a 4AGE in it for a few thousand kms then decided it was still a bit slow for me & bought another one with an SR which I'm currently re-shelling. I've parted out all the 4AG & coilover goodies and converted the car back to stock. It's the car in my sig, doesn't come with the chrome bumpers they're spoken for.

clutch
5th June 2012, 08:34 AM
sounds pretty good how much were you looking for (running)?

stahlz_ae86
5th June 2012, 09:43 AM
You're welcome to PM an offer, it will be advertised soon for around the 2.5 mark if I start doing things like machining the discs and replacing pads for roady. I'll be keen to accept reasonable offers if I can just move it on without doing any further work to it.