PDA

View Full Version : AE86 Panels and other bits

Devil
15th July 2012, 04:15 PM
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd put it out there that in a couple of weeks I will be starting to cut up one of the shells, it has a fair amount of rust in the boot section but still a lot of the car is good.
It is an Aussie delivered vehicle so the bumpers etc are as such. Rear lights are in poor condition (have cracks) but still work. Headlights will be put up for sale after they have been reconditioned.

If you are chasing a section please let me know and I'll respond with a yes or no.

Once I start cutting it up I will place up pics in this thread with prices for each section, I will take a pic of the marked out section on the car before it is cut so you can get reference points to see if it will match what you need. Each section will be sand blasted and primed with epoxy primer for quality assurance and lasting protection.

I also have various interior panels and parts. Again, just let me know what you want and we'll go from there. In the mean time I will post things up as I removed them from the car.

Cheers,
Craig.

t-nol
15th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Sunroof in this shell?

Devil
15th July 2012, 05:20 PM
No sunroof and (at least until it's sandblasted to confirm) NO RUST!!!

But if you are chasing a sunroof and just want the manual push up type one, I've got another shell that has one and is going to be coming off! But not planned for a little while yet.

t-nol
15th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Nah i have a sunroof and don't want it, want to put a standard roof on, cause helmet hits. How much for a roof cut with 3-4 inches down each pillar?

ae86 drifter
15th July 2012, 07:00 PM
looking for an a b pillar drivers side? mines rusted out

munki
15th July 2012, 09:06 PM
front windscreen trims in undamaged condition?

dtcng
15th July 2012, 09:35 PM
You wouldnt happen to have bought these shells from "Blackers" did you?

JDM-086
16th July 2012, 10:15 AM
rear guards (not the whole quarter panel) both sides
and
i need this section/corner piece, so i need some of the section in the door jam also

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/JDM-086/ae86cut.jpg

ae86 drifter
16th July 2012, 12:55 PM
rear guards (not the whole quarter panel) both sides
and
i need this section/corner piece, so i need some of the section in the door jam also

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/JDM-086/ae86cut.jpg
I've asked for the b pillar mate. If I don't grab it u can have it.

JDM-086
16th July 2012, 01:18 PM
dam i was too slow :(

edit: read up and you already answered my question :)

ae86 drifter
16th July 2012, 02:18 PM
Just after the drivers side man.

stc_86
16th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Any chance you've got a front drivers side indicator off one of these shells?

Devil
16th July 2012, 11:05 PM
Hey guys,

Keep the requests coming and I will PM you on the weekend when I head up to the shed.
Don't worry if someone has already asked for something you want, although parts will go in order of request... I have 3 shells that will be getting cut up over the next few months.
So when I send you a PM over the weekend I will indicate if it will be available off this shell or if it's not give you an idea of when I will be cutting the next one up.

Panels can also be de-picked if required but a deposit will need to be paid to cover my time drilling all the spot welds.

Cheers,
Craig.

nburr20
16th July 2012, 11:24 PM
hey buddy do you have any instrument cluster?

Devil
16th July 2012, 11:59 PM
ADM yeah got a couple!

andrewdz91
17th July 2012, 06:46 AM
Hey mate, You got a decent rear hatch? and how much? just bought my AE86 and its fairly rusted :(

JDM-086
18th July 2012, 10:38 AM
awesome! may need a few other bits will ill contact you about with pics.
are all the boots destroyed? (not the bootlid, the boot seals on the body)
also the section under the rear bumper on the passenger side

Mikeylimiter
18th July 2012, 10:48 AM
Looking for a drivers door and passenger side b pillar?

Devil
19th July 2012, 12:24 AM
Hey mate, You got a decent rear hatch? and how much? just bought my AE86 and its fairly rusted :(

Sorry mate, all the hatches I have are either rusted or badly dented.

are all the boots destroyed? (not the bootlid, the boot seals on the body)
also the section under the rear bumper on the passenger side

The boot seals are ok from memory!
Depends what section your talking about exactly, but yes I have a couple of these in good condition.

Looking for a drivers door and passenger side b pillar?

Drivers door has started to rust at the bottom, doesn't apear to be as bad as some I have seen but I haven't blasted it yet to have a good look. If you would still be interested in a repaired door, then I would be happy to help!
The passenger side B pillar may have had some rust from memory, I will let you know on Saturday!

john84ie
19th July 2012, 12:32 AM
Don't forget my the mirrors, I would take a few sets if you have them, thanks

Devil
19th July 2012, 01:03 AM
I'll strip everything off over the weekend and get a better idea of what the body is like.

I will have another set of mirrors in a month when I bring the next shell down.
Then another set or two a month after that when I bring the final two down and the rest of it.

JDM-086
20th July 2012, 03:02 PM
all good ill send through pictures and guidelines of the exact bits i want when your ready

JDM-086
31st July 2012, 10:15 AM
any updates on this?