View Full Version : ATTN: Workshop Owners!

Matt
14th August 2012, 10:24 AM
Are you a performance workshop and have a Toyota 86 or Subaru BRZ that you are working on that you'd like to show our members!

If so post it up here or submit your pictures via email : webmaster@ae86drivingclub.com.au

toyotatrained
19th October 2012, 11:08 PM
Hey. I work at a toyota dealership as a mechanicn we have an 86 that had an engine light afta not even first service. It was vvti contollers corilation. So replaced vvti controllers. Took a month for them from japan. Lol. Then wen my mate put it back together it had a mad knock. Ripped sump off n had metal shavings. Oh no lol. It spun number 4 so now its sittin in peices waitin for japs from japan to come see it. Do u want foto of the internals. Whole motor is apart on bench. Let me know if u want foto

lolwat
19th October 2012, 11:29 PM
Hey. I work at a toyota dealership as a mechanicn we have an 86 that had an engine light afta not even first service. It was vvti contollers corilation. So replaced vvti controllers. Took a month for them from japan. Lol. Then wen my mate put it back together it had a mad knock. Ripped sump off n had metal shavings. Oh no lol. It spun number 4 so now its sittin in peices waitin for japs from japan to come see it. Do u want foto of the internals. Whole motor is apart on bench. Let me know if u want foto

mate get as many pics as you can and post them up if you dont mind

ae8zn6
19th October 2012, 11:59 PM
This is certainly not the first issue and Check Engine Light I have heard of... I'm not going to lie, I am more than a little nervous about waiting over 6 months to get my car only to have a CEL and engine failure in the first few thousand :S