PDA

View Full Version : Blacktop 20v needed asap

bams_keto
19th August 2012, 12:38 AM
Hey guys

Just after blacktop 20v motor because my one has shat itself. Just after a motor in good conition, i've rang all the wreakers around sydney and they have nothing.

If anyone has one lieing around or if you need anyone with one please let me know

Thanks
Stephen

Matt
19th August 2012, 03:40 AM
Again??? SSS have them but you'll prob have to buy a complete package.

Depending on what condition your head is in off the old one I might be able to help as the blacktop I have in my shed that i am going to pull apart as I only want the head / quads off it.

sundee
19th August 2012, 04:49 AM
What happened to it steve? Can't be rebuilt?

t-nol
19th August 2012, 10:36 AM
I'll buy your old engine depending whats wrong with it of course.

shammy
19th August 2012, 12:40 PM
there was one on gumtree or ebay last night cant remember which but engine,loom,ecu 1200

Matt
19th August 2012, 04:49 PM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Black-Top-20-Valve-Engine-Toyota-Levin-AE111-ECU-AE86-KE70-SX-GTI-/180943859405?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a21182ecd&clk_rvr_id=373726023226

This one

bams_keto
19th August 2012, 10:42 PM
I never bought one last time coz i got distracted with my nissan, but was going to buy one from auto base afew weeks ago but they sold it before i got the money together.

Yer, sss and icihbah have them but want around $1700 for them because they come with the full loom and ecu and they don't want to split it.

The blacktop in my 86 atm still run's and everything, its just it had super low oil pressure in it when it was on the dyno and afew people have told me its the oil pressure relief valve. I've haven't pulled it out of the car and pulled the motor down because it took sooo long getting the car ready to hit the dyno and when i got the news i kinda gave up and bought a nissan. Need to get it finished asap now so i'm just going to change long motors and through it back on the dyno.

Cheers matt, i'm going to give this guy a call tomoz and suss it out.

Thanks fella's

bams_keto
21st August 2012, 09:59 PM
and bought!

Thanks for the help guys, Hopefully this one last's.

On another note, the full blacktop setup will be coming up for sale as soon as it get's tuned. With the powercraft extractors.

cheers