PDA

View Full Version : Paint/Panel workshop recommendations in Brisbane

patience
4th September 2012, 11:22 AM
Hi all
Need some panel work (little rust removal and some prep) and a full spray, Toyota white with black bumpers.
Does anyone have any recommended workshops or paint guys they know in Brisbane? I had a private guy lined up who was going to do it on his weekends but looks like it's fallen through.

mm.mitch
4th September 2012, 04:50 PM
Ive had good experiences with tony from perfection body works in Wynnum

johl
4th September 2012, 05:47 PM
if you can afford it tony is the man for anything you need

patience
4th September 2012, 06:34 PM
I'm not looking for a show car spray or something immaculate, I'm more about usability and affordability , although I'm pretty much split 50/50 between price and quality.

patience
4th September 2012, 06:36 PM
How much does tony charge for a simple respray?

patience
5th September 2012, 05:34 PM
Does anyone on here in Brisbane do rust repairs and welding? Camerons will do the spray but won't touch the rust.

85Kai
6th September 2012, 07:33 AM
Is Tony the guy who Erin from JDM Garage rented workshop space from? I've heard he's excellent.

Iain, I have a guy who is doing my rust repairs and painting. He's pretty good and affordable. I should be getting my car done this weekend (I only need a few touch ups). I'll tell you how it goes. He's in the Redbank Plains area.

patience
10th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks Kai, managed to get a guy on Nebo to do some work. Will post photos of the job when it's all taken care of, was well priced and he does work at peoples houses in the Northside.