PDA

View Full Version : VIC: 16x8 Advan Oni's VGC 5 STUD

Hokey
14th June 2009, 08:33 PM
Figured i'd have a crack selling these here even though they're 5 stud. mad wheels and they match my fronts but i need a clutch badly for winton on saturday.

Item: PAIR of advan oni's 16x8 neg 1 offset in 5x114.3 come with 205/55/16 potenzas with not much tread left. good for skids only and another pair of bridgestones i think same size but 70% tread left.

Condition: pretty much mint condition with only a few very small nicks on the rim edge. like gutter rash but not long drags only little spots. nice polished dish

reason for selling: need a clutch before winton this saturday

Price: 500 ono as i said i need to sell these quickly so i can get a new clutch and some other things for my car before winton. will swap for button clutch to suit ca or alloy radiator also to suit ca or rb i believe (??) as part payment.

pickup is preferred or i can drop off somewhere for a bit extra. might possibly be at west meet too if it helps

pics: pics on the car are a mates silvia with stock gards and no camber arms or anything like that. pokes out the guard a bit. looks quite nice

choonga
14th June 2009, 08:36 PM
mate! these would look phat on the back of ya ae71 with the 15's at the front.. no?

Hokey
14th June 2009, 09:22 PM
yeh but if i can get enough money for a clutch before winton i'd prefer the clutch. needs smaller tires to look good aswell

shichi~
14th June 2009, 10:30 PM
chuck em on NS ?