PDA

View Full Version : WANTED TO BUY AN AE86! Want to sell yours? Contact me

84rollasprinter
23rd October 2012, 06:27 PM
I am seeking an ae86, I'm located in Queensland, I have wanted a sprinter for a long time, I have cash sitting there ready to go for the right car. , I also have a go kart chassis I'm trying to sell/ trade if this interests you? If the right car comes alozng I'm sure I can find the extra cash ;) thanks :)
my name is ben

0406608838 (tel:0406608838)

Jimmee1990
23rd October 2012, 07:38 PM
What condition car are you after? Which engine, condition and any mods you want? Narrowing your specifics down makes you look like you're more serious about buying one, rather than a dreamer just typing up a wanted ad. Not having a dig, just trying to help you out.

84rollasprinter
23rd October 2012, 08:12 PM
Hi mate, thanks for the advice, basically I want to see what's out there, unsure 100% on what engine, I am basically after a car that doesn't require a whole lot of modification, but mayb a project car that requires to be put back together would be good. Or a complete car. I want something that can get roadworthy and rego so I can drive it, but something I can also drive around the rack on a race day. So basically it's doesn't really matter as long as its got 4 wheels, even a rolling shell might be of interest?

jakel
24th October 2012, 01:30 AM
I've got a T18 after 3k with RWC and ready to rego! drives like new and looks just about the same! I just replaced every bush in the car, all tyres, clutch slave cylinder, every filter, and more! Price is negotiable a bit if you're into T18's haha.
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/73148-1982-series-2-T18-mint!

85Kai
24th October 2012, 07:28 AM
carsales.com.au has a heap of 86s listed at the moment. Some really nice cars there (some not so nice, too). It's the biggest variety I've seen for a while. A large price range, too.

t-nol
24th October 2012, 05:31 PM
If you can't find an 86 to buy right now, you're not really serious about getting one, theres heaps for sale.

84rollasprinter
24th October 2012, 06:07 PM
Yes I agree there is a lot around, I'm located in northern Queensland and I'm struggling to be able to afford to ship most of these amazing cars home :( I have a couple that I want to jump on (and can afford the car) then I look at the price to ship home and want to cry

mcBen
24th October 2012, 07:26 PM
freight shouldn't be more then $800 from SA and Eastern states if you look around, but for low prices expect to deal with shit companies..

wesso
25th October 2012, 01:56 AM
Some people are after half decent cars without the dreamer price tags.
This is a post to all the guys out there that claim to have a mint car but want a million dollars for a Shit box...

Hang in there mate, and don't take the word of someone who has no idea...
There are some good ones but you will have you hands full dealing with the absolute fools that aren't quite sure what is good and what is bad...

Good luck with th he search. ..

84rollasprinter
25th October 2012, 06:45 AM
I'm glad someone else thinks the same way I do. I had this same situation only yesterday guy asking way to much for a shitbox. I don't mind paying some good money for a good car, but I'm not going to pay heaps of money for a car full of rust, with damage.

As someone stated before if I can't find a sprinter now im not serious about buying. Well im 100% serious about buying but I know what they are worth. end of the day they are a 30 yo car. I will keep searching until I find the best car that I like. And hopefully it's in qld! Cheers mate

dove grey 64
25th October 2012, 07:36 AM
whats your budget? around 10k? thats what i'd expect to pay for a decent adm converted one, 15k for a jdm version in good shape. theres one treuno on here thats silver and black thats looks like a good buy.

sdrawkcab
25th October 2012, 09:10 AM
I'm selling my jdm Trueno here: http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/73765-For-Sale-1984-JDM-Trueno-GTAPEX-red-panda-hatch

Decent engine specs and reliable as. Zero rust or damage. I'm asking 11k

joeschmo_57
25th October 2012, 09:49 AM
^ if I had 11k. Something like this is your best bet.

sdrawkcab
25th October 2012, 10:02 AM
Haha I just realized 84rollasprinter was the last person to comment on my thread, probably shoul have checked that before I posted.

84rollasprinter
25th October 2012, 11:37 AM
Alright guys I have found a couple of cars I like! Can I get some honest opinions on these cars, I have pics and specs of all of them do if you could p m me or email me do u can have a look and see what u think? Any help would be great!!

84rollasprinter
26th October 2012, 10:40 PM
Thanks for all the help, I have realised I posted in the wrong section I apologise

McLEVIN
26th October 2012, 10:52 PM
All bumping will get you is a ban. Im sure you can work out they are not coming up for sale every day so there is no point bumping every day.

rthy
26th October 2012, 10:59 PM
not to mention in the wrong area

GOT-20V
27th October 2012, 04:50 PM
That bump was brutal, this thread must remain at the top of the page.