PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Bucket Seat, Button Clutch, Oil Cooler, Cage, Braided Brake lines, Venitians ect ect

Vaughn
12th December 2012, 07:08 PM
Hey Guys,

Just seeing if any of you guys have any of the parts im after:

Okay so here is the list:

- Bucket seat: ADR approved (really like sparco pro 2000) if Not Bride Zeta 3 (Genuine only)
-Cushion Button Clutch: Exedy, NPC ect ect New or like new (212mm to suit T50 to 20v flywheel)
- Lightened flywheel 212mm, Good condition or new, preferably Toda
- Cage, Half cage to suit Ke70/Ae71
- Braided brake lines, to suit Ra40 (pretty sure there same as 86/Ke)
- Oil cooler (Greddy, Earl's ect ect)
- Braided oil cooler lines and fittings
- Greddy oil Sandwich Plate
- Venetians for rear of *e7*
- Reclineable Bucket seat for passanger seat
- 1x 4 point harness ADR approved

Also anyone know a good place to buy RedLine Gear Box oil from??

Any Help is appreciated

Regards
Vaughn

AJPS
12th December 2012, 08:15 PM
- Bucket seat: ADR approved - can sell you a velo gp 90
-Cushion Button Clutch: Exedy, NPC ect ect New or like new (212mm) yes
- Lightened flywheel 212mm, Good condition - only new
- Cage, Half cage to suit Ke70/Ae71 - weld in kit?
- Braided brake lines, to suit Ra40 (pretty sure there same as 86/Ke) $189

Vaughn
12th December 2012, 09:54 PM
PM'd

Jacobxxx
12th December 2012, 10:16 PM
Vaughny i have the half cage out of my ke70 for sales

Vaughn
12th December 2012, 10:57 PM
PM'd ya Ja Cob Eck P

AE092
13th December 2012, 04:40 PM
Hi Vaughn,

I'm pretty sure I can get you a Derale oil cooler kit if you like? Depending on what you want, I can get a thermostatic or non-thermostatic one with a sandwhich plate that has provisions for oil temp/pressure guages and a multi-row oil cooler ect - made in the US. I work for Speco and we distribute Derale among other peformance gear. PM if keen.

Vaughn
13th December 2012, 07:27 PM
AE092 PM'd you mate

Vaughn
20th December 2012, 10:16 PM
Bump, keen on this stuff people pm me

Dish
23rd December 2012, 10:54 AM
Have a trust/grex oil cooler kit that came off my 4age.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/74647-Bris-AE86-Leftover-Sale

Casey-G
30th December 2012, 01:53 AM
i have a 4agze flywheel, Excedy 3 puck cerametallic cushioned clutch with a heavy duty pressure plate (hope you have a strong leg) should hold 300kW easy enough providing your not slipping it n using it incorrectly. thats about it though

As for box oil, i hope your talking about the redline manual stuff n not the shockproof shit, Bursons sell both anyways at reasonable prices, but the reason i mention the two types is the shockproof stuff is made for boxes of the special type i.e no synchros, straight cut, dog engagment type. there MT40 stuff or whatever it is is good stuff though.

burcoty
30th December 2012, 02:49 AM
Can you guys throw prices in the thread. I'll be looking for a few similar items soon and a rough price guide would be good.

Mainly seats, clutches and flywheel.

Vaughn
30th December 2012, 10:35 AM
As for box oil, i hope your talking about the redline manual stuff n not the shockproof shit, Bursons sell both anyways at reasonable prices, but the reason i mention the two types is the shockproof stuff is made for boxes of the special type i.e no synchros, straight cut, dog engagment type. there MT40 stuff or whatever it is is good stuff though.

Yeah I was going to go MTL as the shockproof stuff is not good for T50's as you stated, and its a lighter weight as T50 are getting pretty old

Can you guys throw prices in the thread. I'll be looking for a few similar items soon and a rough price guide would be good.

Mainly seats, clutches and flywheel.

PM me if your after any prices on these items as i Have prices of what i can get this stuff new and then what i want to pay