PDA

View Full Version : Force Performance / Team PIG - Stolen Imports

Matt
17th January 2013, 07:41 PM
"Serin Paint and panel operated from may to october from 2/17 moss st, and shared a brief friendship with Team Pig Garage/Force performance which ended for personal reasons... Serin would like take this opportunity to clarify that theyve had no contact with Team Pig Garage since their close of buisiness in october last year.This is easily verified by looking on Team pig garage/Force performance fb... Serin first became aware of allegations being posted in relation to an affiliation with Team Pig Garage at aproximately 8pm yesterday Jan 16th... Trying to involve a buisiness which has been closed for many months seems as far fetched to us as it does anyone? Serin was a ligitamate buisiness witch never had any involvemen with any kind of theft . Facts... Serin and Team Pig Garage/Force Performance have never worked togther from the same or different addresses, Serin has had no contact with anyone in the buisiness in over three months and has happily moved on to other ventures... Police did arrest an employee of Force Performance yesterday in relation to the stolen property and he remains in police custody....The owner of the shop was jailed this morning for three months in relation to previous unrelated charges... This is the formal statement from former buisiness owner of Serin Paint and Panel.. we will not be participating in any further communication related to allegations made by Team Pig Garage/Force performance due to the fact that we have nothing to do with any of it and were only mentioned by them."

For those who know nothing of this, Cartel Australia have alledged that Force Performance were caught with 3 stolen import cars in their workshop being stripped.

It is alledged that Force performance alledged that Serin Paint and panel were to blame.

Either way search for cartel on facebook and force performance to see it unfold.

I'm having trouble with my starter, can anyone recommend a workshop in qld to sort it out?

Reply: Force performance can sort you out

I'm not ready to part my car out just yet!

Let's hope who stole the cars gets what they deserve, anyone who knew of it or was related in any way shape or form lets hope they get what is coming to them too....

willa
17th January 2013, 10:22 PM
To add to Matt's post; if you are to re-tell this story, make sure you use the name force performance, as there is a FORCED performance down here in Vic, and whilst I have no association, it confused the fuzz outta me when someone had mis-written it the other day..

jakel
18th January 2013, 01:29 AM
Yeah, sad to see it is a workshop that may have been responsible for some of the imports getting taken up here. I also read that apparently someones mum runs the place and pays the rent and the workshop is full of 18/19year olds, I am only 19 myself but surely they wouldn't have been qualified enough to run a workshop.

ahstwin
18th January 2013, 08:34 AM
That's a crying shame. You'd expect this over in the states, but not in Aus.

Low Style
18th January 2013, 02:14 PM
looks like the information is stacking up against them for these stolen cars.

maxhag
18th January 2013, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I have been following this thru a few sources, and I would say a few of these individuals are in a fair bit of shit........

I hope these guys have other hobbies, cause i wouldnt say it would be wise to show up to any drift events in australia again...

Matt
18th January 2013, 04:51 PM
After the police have dealt with them the car community will... My bet is they'd prefer to deal with the police.

luke20
18th January 2013, 06:43 PM
I know of the people running team pig garage. Not very nice people. I would definately not take my car their. Some that work there are as young as 15-16 im pretty sure.

KurtHS
18th January 2013, 07:57 PM
The one in Vic is Forced Motorworx, hopefully Donny doesn't get any shit from people mixing up the business names.

jakel
19th January 2013, 01:40 AM
Most dealerships that I know of hire people 15yo, hey that's when I started mine. But that's working with people who know their stuff.

Matt
19th January 2013, 07:44 AM
I'm sure donny will be ok.... Everyone knows it is qld related workshop.