PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Spastically Awesome bolt in rollcage (i.e. Buddyparts Cage)

sotiros86
19th April 2013, 09:32 AM
Hey guys,

I'm on the hunt for a bolt in rollcage, but must be of an extremely high quality.

Ideally I'd like something with a double cross (one in the hoop, one in the legs), and perhaps a harness bar. If it has intrusion bars that would be great too.

Please don't tell me to buy a weld in cage, as I don't have the time, skills or patience to fabricate one. Plus I'd rather be able to remove the cage should I ever have to.

For those who don't know the sort of cage I'm talking about, it's something like this....
http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/interior-exterior-parts-sale/57369-ae86-roll-cage-buddyparts.html

Happy to pay good coin to purchase one, however, it must be a high quality cage, which can potentially be cams log-booked. I'm even happy to pay for someone to make something for me, and have it shipped (I'm happy to organise the shipping).

Let me know if you have something or are interested in fabricating something for me.

Either PM me on here or give me a call/text on 0403 592 036

Cheers,
Andrew

northy
19th April 2013, 09:47 AM
Fuck yes