rite lads im looking for mint or very good blue interior bits
leather front seats,
door handles,
shelf at back window,
front carpet section,

042 42 42 005

ae71
23rd June 2009, 03:18 PM
no corolla of that era ever came with leather or vinal seats. ke55 and earlier may of had vinal but not in blue.

kesev seats are fabric front and vinal back.

Clint
29th June 2009, 02:20 PM
Not quite - I have a KE70 "SE" here with a blue interior - blue vinyl seats, blue carpet, blue vinyl door trims - all in good condition. This trim is different from "CS" and "XX" model trim - what style are you specifiaclly after, and are you interested in paying for freight, as I'm in Perth!

bob ae86
3rd July 2009, 03:05 PM
Not quite - I have a KE70 "SE" here with a blue interior - blue vinyl seats, blue carpet, blue vinyl door trims - all in good condition. This trim is different from "CS" and "XX" model trim - what style are you specifiaclly after, and are you interested in paying for freight, as I'm in Perth!

yeah mate mine's an "se" model have you pictures of interior and ya ill pay freight

Clint
3rd July 2009, 03:29 PM
Do you want the good news, or the bad news?

The bad news is, as you were replying, I was loading a MS123 Crown wreck and a KE70 wreck onto the hiab, to get rid of them - the lovely blue seats was in the back of the Crown.

The good news is, I still have the interior door handles and full carpet, and can pack for post. Will PM you with the details.