View Full Version : [NSW] AE71 Hightop Wagon - 4age fs + other bits

bachinaminuet
3rd May 2013, 08:37 PM
Hey Guys,

For sale: AE71 Wagon with Bluetop Jap-spec 4age

Asking Price: $4000

Killometer's: 220K on body, 130K on Engine from a JAP import MR2

Condition:

The Car is in good condition. Has a very clean interior with an uncracked dash and a tachometer.
The car contains no rust but does contain a small repair in the wheel arch on rear left to remove the rust starting to develop
4age bluetop with rwd inlet manifold. Run very nicely and has plenty of pull.
Five speed T50 manual
Sounds great with 2.25" exhaust with mandrel bends done by Liverpool Exhaust
Tein dampener adjustable coilovers (will get photos and model in morning)
T3 camber tops
All wiring completed for speaker system to contain two underseat amps and subwoofer.
Currently has two Speedy Hyperfang wheels 16' (only had 3) and two

Selling due to getting a company car, but miss driving it! Has current NSW registration until 10 June but not engineered/mod plated for the engine swap...i was never really sure it needed to be engineered due to being a 1.6L engine???

Message zerofour3227366three for any photos/details/offers - happy to bundle. Photos here now https://www.dropbox.com/sh/47kyw8t63db47t7/gASmDX0vtY

Also have a set of five MA61 wheels with tyres - $500
4agze engine with T50 gearbox. Engine was from an ae92 GTI that i never had running and was planning on putting into the corolla but never happened. Gearbox was from my first corolla =]. Has everything including 365cc injectors (larger one), ECU, Loom, gearbox just requires supercharger. - $1200

miniman1
5th May 2013, 01:54 PM
Pics?

bachinaminuet
5th May 2013, 11:28 PM
^ check above for link to photos - Car comes with the three hyperfangs, a steelie and a space saver as the 16's don't fit into the spare wheel space.

The black ones are desmond ssr xrv 16x8 and are a mates. He is selling the full set for $500 so factor that into the price if you would like them. I think they would look better anyway i just never bought them off him. Any questions message me.

bachinaminuet
2nd June 2013, 12:22 PM
BUMP

Got the car blue slipped with change of engine number for the 4age and price drop 3800 or 4000 with ma61 wheels. Interstate buyers welcome.

Also forgot to mention the suspension is Tein HE Drift Spec suspension with S13 brakes and rotors on the front therefore needs 15" wheels to go over the brake caliper.

bachinaminuet
8th June 2013, 08:51 AM
BUMP

Rego runs out monday so if you can get pick it up before hand i'll take 3000, just want it gone.