PDA

View Full Version : 146RWKW 4AGTE Package, W55 Package, T50 + Clutch + T Series 4:778

blinded
6th June 2013, 02:46 PM
Hey guys,

As most of you probably know, my car was written off at Drift Fest 02. I have decided to go down a different path with my next build (when/if it happens), so I am going to be parting out my wreck. Pretty regretful sale, as this is a very fresh, very reliable engine, but alas it's better of going to a new home and getting driven.

Straight to the point,

Item 1: Bolt in 4AGTE engine package which includes:

- Smallport GZE converted to Turbo
- Rebuilt bottom end 2 years ago, since done 3 track days
- 7MGTE Injectors
- KKR330 Turbo on top mount steam pipe manifold
- Clean as cut and shut intake manifold
- Microtech LT10s ECU with x4 Ignition
- Ignition coils
- Complete wiring loom to suit KE70/AE71 (rewired from scratch when we did the conversion)
- Intercooler
- Intercooler piping and bends to suit KE70 (no filter included)
- Oil cooler, filter relocation and all lines to suit (cooler damaged from crash, but still work/no leaks)
- $700 tune recently done. Engine makes 146.1RWKW @ 8PSI.
- Garrett Turbo Beanine icluded

Price: SOLD

Item 2: 3" Exhaust to suit above engine and KE70

Exhaust is from turbo back (ie includes dump). Full 3" system with 2 Lukey mufflers and a resonator tip. 2 Years old made from standard exhaust pipe. It's not super fancy stainless, but it does the job. Any one who has heard my car can vouch how quiet it is!

Price: $300 as a single item.

Pictures: No pictures as it is under my car.

Item 3: T50 + Cushioned Button Clutch

Clutch is 2 years old and hasn't slipped once behind the GTE. The gearbox shifts fine for all gears and has been looked after (in terms of drifting). I don't clutch kick, and I don't do hectic 7000rpm clutch dumps.

Item 4: W55 gearbox and Niteparts bellhousing

Bought a month ago with intentions of putting behind my 4AGTE after I got back from Raleigh. Obviously that will not be the case now :P Includes:

- W55 gearbox with shifter
- Niteparts Bellhousing
- Bearing carrier
- BRAND NEW Toyota clutch fork and boot, and the other little parts down there

Everything you need to get a strong transmission!

Pictures:

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/6/6/508454.jpg

I am located in Wagga Wagga, however I am willing to freight anywhere at the buyers expense. I may also be able to deliver to Canberra or Melbourne for extra if that helps.

Anywho, please contact me either by PM or phone Oh Four Oh 6 0 Two 9 6 Five Nine.

Cheers,

- Alex

Jdm-Mcc
6th June 2013, 03:26 PM
This little package is awesome, bloody quick, the most reliable 4agte setup ive ever seen, never had an issue. Alex is pedantic about driving it gently and warming it up properly, runs like a dream and serviced more then regularly with quality parts.

blinded
11th June 2013, 05:19 PM
Bump.

Alex is pedantic about driving it gently and warming it up properly...

...Sad but true.

Also food for thought: Freight is $170 Wagga to Brisbane, and obviously less for Sydney/Melbourne!

blinded
14th June 2013, 05:56 PM
Item 5: JDM T Series Disk Diff with TRD LSD and 4.77's.

Have had in my car since I went 4A power, but I now have an F series waiting to go in, so this has to go! Comes with hand brake cables.

Pictures:

N/A

blinded
14th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Bump, T Series diff added.

Also, willing to do the engine/t50/exhaust for $4000 including freight. Want to get rid of everything so I can get some funds for another project!

Dyloke70
14th June 2013, 10:17 PM
Really nice set up. Would love it if I had the money. Maybe one day.

joeschmo_57
15th June 2013, 06:37 PM
This has got me thinking I need a ke70 again.

How much for an everything (excluding the w series)?

GTII
16th June 2013, 11:32 PM
YGPM sir! :)

blinded
24th June 2013, 10:15 PM
Bump.

Just wanted to also say that the rear half of the tail shaft is now not included. Fits my f series so I'll be keeping it!

blinded
29th June 2013, 04:03 PM
Bump.

T Series now sold.