PDA

View Full Version : Recaro rails - what do you think of these custom ones?

Hachi<3Roku
9th June 2013, 10:47 PM
http://bit.ly/140vEin

I am having huge amounts of trouble trying to find bottom mounted rails to fit my Recaros into my AE86.

Just wanting opinions on the link above to see if they would be an ok second option. They reckon they can do the pair with sliders shipped from NZ for just under $400.

To me this seems like a lot when they're not even genuine but also, there are no genuine ones out there to buy as far as I can find.

jackthecat
9th June 2013, 11:05 PM
i have them there amazing the ones from nz. and trust me the 300 they cost is well worth it. as makin a level base is not easy.

Hachi<3Roku
9th June 2013, 11:12 PM
Hmm... The guy did seem really helpful. He said he would give me all the measurements and stuff so I can confirm they fit.

McLEVIN
10th June 2013, 01:17 AM
Have 2nd hand ones here that have never been used forsale. Driver and passenger side.

Hachi<3Roku
10th June 2013, 01:18 AM
Pics? Bottom mount? How much?

dove grey 64
10th June 2013, 10:04 AM
There are genuine recaro rails available here but they cost heaps more, you can also find them on yahoo.jp cheaply then get them posted over.

Hachi<3Roku
10th June 2013, 10:27 AM
I just want something quickly really... Of course would prefer genuine but if these other ones are as good as they seem then I don't mind if they're not.

Course_Out
14th June 2013, 10:47 AM
Pretty sure that Bride RO rails can be used to mount bottom mount Recaro recliners as the bolt spacing is the same? Definitely true for SR series Recaros from my research