PDA

View Full Version : 93 EP82 Starlet GT - all the go fast fruit

StuC
5th July 2013, 09:47 PM
Hey all, im putting up for sale the grey starlet that i bought in Nov '11. It is currently not running however is very, very close to. I will try and kick it over in the next couple of days and get the dash all screwed back together. The missus and I split up during the week so i need to get rid of this ASAP so i don't have 4 cars to move with me.

If you check out my Toymods members ride thread http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/forum-members-rides/71090-stus-ep82-starlet-gt.html you can see the work I have done on this.
I bought it with a mess of wiring - this has all been rectified (fuse box in the engine bay where it should be. All live wires terminated, bad soldering/taping fixed). It had a jumbo inlet and cooler which i have since changed for a stock inlet, smaller cooler. I have relocated the coils to a better area and used a more secure bracket. I have replaced the cracked/leaking heater core. I was hoping to get it finished and back together properly before I sold it but can't do that now.

This would make an awesome project for someone to finish up or a cheap way to get a stack of awesome upgrades for a stocker/EP91 conversion.

Price:$3.5k as is.

Engine:
Hpc coated, Custom exhaust manifold
Garrett GT2560r (.64 rear)
Custom 3" exhaust w/ high-flow cat & turbosmart muffler
Just Jap FMIC and HDi piping kit (modified hot side)
440cc injectors
Custom fuel rail & brackets
Moroso fuel pressure regulator
Speedflow fittings used throughout whole system
Flame-proof 3/8" fuel lines
Upgraded fuel filter
Custom surge tank
external Bosch 044 fuel pump
Walbro in-tank pump
Microtech LT10s ecu
X4 ignition module
Bosch individual coil-packs
NGK plugs
PWR radiator w/ 12" thermo fan
Remote oil filter setup (braided lines/speedflow fittings)
Lightweight crank pulley
TRD engine mounts
Direct Clutch Service custom clutch & pressure plate
Lightened flywheel
TRD clutch-type LSD

Brakes & Suspension:
Slotted rotors front
GAB Height/Damper adjustable coilovers
Whiteline rear sway bar
Whiteline rear strut brace
Whiteline anti-lift/castor kit
Whiteline panhard rod
Lightweight 16" starcorp rims (needs tyres)

Interior:
Brand new pedal rubbers
Relocated battery in boot (enclosed)
CD/MP3 player
Mod plated as 2 seater - rear seats and boot carpet gone.
Interior very neat, no holes, tears, burns etc.

To finish:
At present this needs a little bit of work to get back to fully functional. Dash/consoles screwed back in. Head unit/speakers put back in. Intake air temp sensor bung welded to cooler piping (for fitment of bosch screw-type sensor), brakes bled, washer pump wiring extended. battery, Wash/vac.

The car is located in Pascoe Vale Sth, Vic. Pictures upon request. I cant find my camera cable at the moment.
Happy to answer any questions you may have, will take viewings and have nothing to hide.
I also have a few add-ons you may want that i can sell. Oil cooler, catch can, 2x bucket seats, 2x harnesses, Apexi POD filter, manual boost/screw valve, BOVs, a couple of gauges....

Cheers guys,
Stu

0415 298 248

StuC
8th July 2013, 07:56 PM
Price drop - Im not going to time to work on this guys. I'm shifting my stuff out this week so really need this gone. I can bolt everything back in so it can be steered onto a trailer etc but no time to get it going. I tried to crank it today - cranks ok but no start. Dont have time to track it down. As it stands for this price you are getting a bargain in parts as is. Wheels, motor, turbo gear, LSD box, cooler, radiator, coilovers, rims, strut and sway bars, external fuel pumps...........

Help a brother out of a shitty situation :D

Stu

0415 298 248