PDA

View Full Version : New member in Brisbane

REAL OLDIE
25th July 2013, 08:51 AM
Just thought that I should say a few words as to why I joined.
I have a 15 year old Grandson that was a karter and want to get him into autocross driving to give him some basic skills and car control before he gets his "L" plates and have been searching for an AE82 -AE92 with a 4AGE or 20v in reasonable condition and have seen some absolute POS cars that owners have described in glowing terms. I know all the 86 diehards will say it's a WWD car BUT as most of the cars out there are front wheel drive it is almost certain that is what he will end up with so hope there will be someone here that may be able to help end my search
I test drove an 82 TC 16V when they first came out and loved it but it was not the car to carry all my builders tools etc around.

Matt
25th July 2013, 09:15 AM
Welcome.

I hope you find the car you are looking for, if you had have been a few weeks earlier my ae92 with a blacktop 20v was for sale.

drift kid
25th July 2013, 11:36 AM
Go a rwd, you'll love it ;)

REAL OLDIE
25th July 2013, 12:14 PM
Welcome.

I hope you find the car you are looking for, if you had have been a few weeks earlier my ae92 with a blacktop 20v was for sale.

Bugger I just knew that someone would spoil my day:verysad:

drift kid I already have a 300 hp + atw RWD to play with:)

AJPS
25th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Bugger I just knew that someone would spoil my day:verysad:

drift kid I already have a 300 hp + atw RWD to play with:)

then you will know that they are good and should get one for your grandson

lucky kid

REAL OLDIE
25th July 2013, 07:33 PM
then you will know that they are good and should get one for your grandson

lucky kid

Cheeky devil wants to drive my car .Told him he can---------------- when hell freezes over:jdmsmile: