PDA

View Full Version : Microtech MT-8 set up for 4agze and complete turbo kit.

FORDISGAY
4th August 2013, 11:23 AM
Microtech MT-8 fully programmable standalone ecu, comes with full wiring loom and wiring guide, very simple to wire the guide gives step by step instruction which i have used to wire one in one day.
-SOLD

It is configured to fire standard toyota dli twin coil packs found in a factory gze setup, I have a set of these as well i can throw in for an extra $50 ($100 if you want them separately)

I have a hand controller which i can also throw in for SOLD

To confirm if you want to turbo any 4age with a 16v head this computer will work as long as you run a smallport dizzy or 4agze CAS.

This setup can be self tuned (has a basemap which you make minor adjustments to) otherwise almost every tuner will be able to tune it for you.

I also have a complete bolt on turbo kit to suit any 4age 20v or 16v which consists of:

Custom built extractors with reinforcements and external wastegate
Genuine td05h Mistubishi evo turbo, guaranteed to turn your 3rd gear into a pile of metal dust.
custom heat painted dump pipe
flange and pipe for you to adapt your old exhaust to

selling for $500 cheap when you compare it to a $500 kelway manifold.

Also have a set of GZE pistons and rods which are forged which i will sell for $150 including postage they are a bit scuffed bit have been told that they can be sanded out.

ALL items are located on the Gold Coast

If you have any questions or would like to place an order please call/txt 0422898602 Im not on here at all.

FORDISGAY
21st August 2013, 01:28 PM
will trade for following items

RB25 turbo
Apexi or similar muffler
RB25det
GTR injectors or similar
GTR r32 grille
Nardi wheel
or e46 stuff
Wheel repair services

FORDISGAY