PDA

View Full Version : 4AGE Quad Throttle bodies, adapter plate, JDM injectors, fuel rail + more

Osaka86
5th September 2013, 05:51 PM
I have this kit from a left over project. It needs a clean up and is well priced at $200. I had for sale on here before, got the run around from some #unt, removed it thinking it was sold, never heard anything again.........such is life. Bought it from Yahoo Auction about 5 years ago for about $220, with plans to use it on my 86. 86 was sold a couple of years ago, I have this and a digital dash up for grabs! Once again I can't post photos here for some reason (still can't work that out) so please see this ad I made on gumtree. Location: Adelaide, Price: $200. Any questions please send me a message through here or gumtree. Thank you Gumtree Link http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/engine-engine-parts-transmission/4age-quad-throttle-bodies-adapter-plate-many-items-hachi-roku/1027110703

sterlosh
5th September 2013, 10:31 PM
Doraemon included? Cheap price how much postage to 2758,nsw,Australia?
thank you

Osaka86
5th September 2013, 10:49 PM
For you mate I will include Doraemon... Postage to 2758 NSW will be $25 using Auspost, with tracking, sign on delivery and $300 insurance. Cheers!

Osaka86
9th September 2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the interest guys, sorry I can't be of more help regarding the technical questions, anyway PMs sent