PDA

View Full Version : NSW Pair Genuine Bride Digo Type R's - SELL or SWAP

Course_Out
6th September 2013, 09:11 AM
Hey guys,

I recently bought a pair of Gradation Pattern (Black and Grey) Bride Digo Type R seats through RHD Japan which I have decided aren't really what I am after. They are the ones on the left:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/bride-digo-type-r-reclining-seat-and-seat-rail-set-59629

These are genuine Bride seats from Japan, not Taiwanese copies - I have only had one seat out to mount in the car, the other seat is still wrapped in plastic in the original Bride box with Japanese shipping invoices if you need proof. The driver side has literally done about 6 hours in the car.

Basically I bought these for my ae86 and now realise the bolsters are a bit too high for my liking. They are exactly like sitting in a full bucket seat. Now I want to move them on without losing too much money. With rails they cost me nearly $2200 delivered, so here is what I am chasing:

Both seats with ae86 seat rails - $2100
Both seats without seat rails - $1500
SWAP for regular Bride Digos (non type R) or Recaro LS/SR2/SR3/Evo seats with cash my way. Obviously dependant on condition, etc. Also not keen on red seats, sorry.
May consider swap for JDM ae86 seats, if they were in awesome condition and there was a fair bit of cash coming my way.

I am located in Newcastle NSW but can deliver up to an hour away (meet Sydney people halfway at the Central Coast or similar?)

Contact via PM on here or on 0421425949 (text before 5pm please, fine to call after that)

Course_Out
9th September 2013, 09:44 AM
Hey guys

If any Sydney people are interested in these seats I will be down there on Saturday 14th - can do a delivery that day

Open to offers on just the seats, don't be shy