PDA

View Full Version : 4AGZE in ae86 engineering question

jonesy3194
23rd December 2013, 04:22 PM
Hi all,

Ive recently acquired an ae86 with a 4AGZE and intercooler, however these modifications havent been engineered.

To get the car back on the road, ill need to get this engineered, does anyone have a ballpark figure on how much that will cost in NSW

The car is also running both JDM front and rear brakes.

If anyone could give me an estimated cost or the names of some good/cheap engineers within the sydney region (or a little bit futher away, I dont mind travelling for a better deal)

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks,
Matt

AIROCOBRA
24th December 2013, 08:01 AM
A very good engineer in Canberra . Has engineered quite a few AE86's , ownes a a modified one himself .He is on this forum -- nelpd96 ---His name is Paul . I know he is away on Holidays at present , back in a couple of weeks . Drop him a line , he has a lot of knowledge and and I am sure he can advise you what you will require .

Matt
24th December 2013, 08:08 AM
Budget about 1-2k for engineering plus changes required and 2-3 visits depending on how much u listen to the engineer.

Gze into an ae86 should be pretty easy

nelpd96|
24th December 2013, 07:40 PM
Yep drop me a line in a couple of weeks and I will help you out.

nelpd96|
25th December 2013, 09:11 AM
Actually depending on where you are I might even be able to drop through when I drive back down from Qld to have a look.

Sorry_Afk
26th December 2013, 04:27 PM
Jump on the roads and maritime website and find the list of engineers and just call around, I got my sr20det cage seats tubbed guards and everything done for under a grand.

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/registration/authorisedinspectors/vsccs/index.html