PDA

View Full Version : For Sale AE86 Sprinter with 1UZ conversion kit (not fitted). Manual. 200 SX coilovers. Fiberglass kit

Mickey
16th February 2014, 03:08 PM
308573085830859308603086130862308633086430865Hi all IS NOW A TURN KEY 1UZ
I will take some pics when I get a chance and list it properly.
Goes of the speedo very quick

I bought a scabby AE86 a year and a half ago as a project which I am regrettably having to give up due to lack of time and the wife wants to move back to England.

Good bits
ALL unfitted:
I have an 1UZ complete engine loom with a Greed E Piggy Back ECU already wired in. With OBD adapter 16 pin, so most normal diagnostics will work.
New lightened chrome alloy flywheel
New heavy duty clutch
New oil cooler kit with proper relocation plate for engine so no need to cut the car.
New bell-housing conversion - not a sandwich plate, it is a full bell-housing.
Supra Turbo gearbox five-speed manual with prop.
New Nissan 200SX coilovers and secondhand hubs and lower arms with disc calipers and braided hoses.
front wings (or you might call them guards), rear quarter panels, front bumper, rear bumper and side sills. The wings and quarter panels are 30 mm extended. The quarter panels are full size from bottom of the car to under the glass and will replace complete quarter panel not just pop rivet repair panel.

FITTED: New fiberglass bootlid with integral spoiler

The car does start and drive. Have done 600km last week without missing a beat.

NSW rego until October.

...and not so good
The passenger side quarter panel has a very bad repair. The rest of the body is quite tatty. Interior is quite tatty. The dash is cracked. Have cable-tied on a Holden dash mat. Drivers seat is worn out.

Only fault I can see mechanically is the temperature gauge has an occasional short. When the sender unit is plugged in it will go to full on the gauge in a millisecond. I stopped the car as soon as this happened, opened the bonnet and checked the water hoses. They were all reasonably hot but definitely not any more than normal. I could hold my hand on them comfortably. When I disconnected the sender the gauge goes up to halfway by itself. I have left it disconnected as I keep an eye on the oil pressure gauge (if the engine gets hot the oil pressure will drop).

I would prefer to sell everything as a job lot. Would consider splitting. Don't intend to give it away as I have spent over $11,000 so far.

We are in Albury Wodonga which is on the NSW/Victoria border. I Would consider delivering the car for an agreed cost as am confident driving the car any distance.

PM me for more info, extra pics etc

IS NOW A TURN KEY 1UZ

Thanks for having a look
Mickey

Matt
16th February 2014, 05:00 PM
To fix the gauge you'll need to earth out the temp sender. Very easy fix.

gaspal
17th February 2014, 02:39 AM
Mind if i ask what brand those fenders are? and where can i get me some?

drift kid
17th February 2014, 05:23 AM

+1 me too

Mickey
23rd February 2014, 07:51 AM
Hi, sorry for the late reply. They are from Europe a company called XTRcompetition chassis. I am Irish moved over a couple of years ago I then imported my caravan and had it shipped inside it. The cost of posting to here would be a bit scary

drift kid
24th February 2014, 05:29 AM
Oh gay :( thanks for the reply though :)

gaspal
25th February 2014, 08:22 PM
Would you seperate the kit? :girl:

drift kid
25th February 2014, 09:10 PM
They have some pretty cool shit on that website

Mickey
1st March 2014, 05:32 PM
Would you seperate the kit? :girl:
Hi yes would sell the kit separate for $1400
I am fed up listening to my moan about the amount of cars I have as I've just bought 2 jackaroo's so will take

$6000 for everything

There is a local chap who I got the boot from that could make moulds and reproduce this kit not sure what price if you want his number (is about 9 months ago I spoke to him sure he is still doing it)
Thanks Mickey

Mickey
1st March 2014, 05:34 PM
They have some pretty cool shit on that website
You could spend a lot of money with them and end up with a ae86 that would weigh the same as a kit car!

J0N0
17th March 2014, 12:10 PM
If you were to just sell the car, how much would you want?

Mickey
17th March 2014, 09:46 PM
If you were to just sell the car, how much would you want?
Just the car I would not take less than 4500,my wife is going back to the uk this weekend for five weeks so if it's not sold by early next week I will be putting the v8 in
thanks Mickey