PDA

View Full Version : Translation anyone?!

ryebred_06
25th February 2014, 01:38 PM

Saw this in a mag. Seems very intresting. Hopefully someone on here can translate :)

Jrad
25th February 2014, 08:04 PM
I BARELY know any Japanese, but from what I could translate it's talking about modifying the headlights to use clear acrylic instead of the standard glass, and that the owner did it himself. I think.
My japanese extends to being able to recognise and type some of the kanji/hirigana and use google translate to translate.

Yellow to the left: ここまでできる!
Translates as: I can be up here!

Yellow heading to the right: 見えない
Translates as: Invisible

Red heading: そとからラクラクの
______オ一プナ一!

translates as:
Of easily from the outside Per Puna one! (obviously doesn't make sense without the start that I can't see)

maxhag
25th February 2014, 08:20 PM
I dont mind the headlights, but the parkers could be better.....

drift kid
25th February 2014, 09:11 PM
Looks cool

ryebred_06
26th February 2014, 12:53 PM
I BARELY know any Japanese, but from what I could translate it's talking about modifying the headlights to use clear acrylic instead of the standard glass, and that the owner did it himself. I think.
My japanese extends to being able to recognise and type some of the kanji/hirigana and use google translate to translate.

______オ一プナ一!

translates as:
Of easily from the outside Per Puna one! (obviously doesn't make sense without the start that I can't see)

Awesome dude!

Cheers

Skylar
28th February 2014, 02:19 AM

______オ一プナ一!

translates as:

Yeah, you're pretty much right on the article but the little bits could be translated better and you only did the bits you could read.

The bit to the right: It doesn't look like I did it myself.
left: something like: if you're good with acryl, you can do up to here. Word for word or close as, it's that, but translation to english is more like, you can do this if you're good with plastics.
Bottom is easy to get to, outside boot popper/opener. The word you're missing is trunk.

Jrad
28th February 2014, 01:21 PM
As I said, I BARELY know any Japanese haha.
But thanks for clearing that up.

Skylar
28th February 2014, 11:08 PM
yah. I can see that because you can only read hiragana, katakana and some first year kanji. I'm not criticising you or anything, if I came across a little harsh. I just sound like that.

Matt
1st March 2014, 07:13 AM
Thanks for translating.