PDA

View Full Version : EVERYTHING MUST GO (KE38 20v 4AGE PROJECT) (ACT)

SUS-WGN
11th March 2014, 08:48 AM
G'Day Guys,

I want to sell my ke38 corolla project, close to finished, i want to sell it all as one thing, i am chasing $3k, about $10k spent. would be a great purchase for someone wanting awesome ke3x bulletproof upgrades or 20v conversion.

Ke38 corolla wagon, dent free body and virtually rust free
Stock interior in great condition,
20v silvertop engine (rwd converted) on custom mounts, with t50 5 speed with brand new hhd exedy clutch and short shift, custom box cross member as well. Has rwd 20v headers as well.
Microtech ltx8 ecu with loom and all plugs ready to go already tuned as well, coilpacks included as well as coilpack mounting plate from sq engineering.
Brand new tailshaft to hilux differential and rear end. Hilux rear axle drum to drum that has been modified to mount straight in to the back of ke3x series corollas.
Ra65 celica struts up front with ke70 springs, modified spring seats and big celica slotted discs with hilux 4 piston calipers, wilwood brake booster with brake bias,
The only things this car needs is to be wired, and some hoses for the cooling, and attach the accessory belt etc, i can provide all of this but the rubber hoses for the cooling system.
I will take 3k for all of that, owes me a f#$#k load more, happy to part out i dont mind but i just want it all gone asap.
Also for sale:
Rwd converted 20v silvertop by itself no box, $1k
Microtech lt10s brand new with loom, X4 ignition brand new, 4 bosh coils, $1k
Numerous starter motors $50 each

BEST TO CONTACT ME VIA SMS ON 0409644381, I hardly go on any forums as can probably tell by my amazing post count and also I can send pics a lot easier.

I really want to sell all in one go, people from rollaclub wanted individual parts and i kinda dont want to part it out lol.

SUS-WGN
13th March 2014, 10:04 AM
car is sold, lone motor is sold, micro/x4/coils still for sale