PDA

View Full Version : 4AGE Blacktop Fuel Line

slinky1337
24th March 2014, 06:44 PM

Can anyone tell me if these are the Fuel lines?

I bought the as is with nothing else, Trying to work out the fuel lines and the vaccum lines?

its a 4AGE 20v Blacktop Top going into a AE86 ADM Levin 86 Model

Dylan
24th March 2014, 08:05 PM
This site is pretty helpful for IDing locations http://www.my-acoustic.com/Car/vacuum/4_throttles'_vacuum/4_throttles'_vacuum.htm

The fuel lines will be connected to the fuel rail an inlet and the return will be on the regulator, the other one in the photo will be vacuum

cooter
26th March 2014, 07:18 PM
Both those front ones will be brake vacuum. Fuel feed is a banjo fitting at the rear of the motor/ fuel rail whilst return is the little one coming out of the fuel pressure reg.

Matt
26th March 2014, 11:06 PM
Take the line off the fuel pressure reg directly for the return, much neater way of doing it in RWD format...

The input is pretty easy to find being the bolt that the banjo goes through.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/5/3/4/9/525130.jpg

1 - Brake Vacume
2 - Brake Vacume
3 - Fuel Return Line
4 - Map sensor line

Tore
29th March 2014, 03:33 AM
Sorry for barging in with no concerns here, but I thought #3 was the fuel INTAKE line?

cooter
29th March 2014, 03:54 AM
nah deffs return to tank from pressure reg

Tore
29th March 2014, 05:41 AM
That explains the smoke-puff backfires through ma ay-tee-bee`s then, soo happy I found out about this before drivin` the thing!
Thx! Another one for AE86DC :cool:

slinky1337
30th March 2014, 10:33 PM
Guys Thank you so much, All the help is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately time is not on my hands as i drive a Truck Interstate up and down the East coast so its so hard to find time to thank people for the all these information.

I am just waiting for some funds so i can purchase the Dizzy Relocate kit and then i will have this bad boy off to the sparky to have it wired up and finished. For the Brake Vacuum line do i need to use actual brake Vacuum Hose?

By the way that photo is quite old i will get a new up to show progression.