PDA

View Full Version : r3isy's KE70

r3isy
1st April 2014, 02:09 AM
Hey all,

new to the forum so nice to meet use.

Just bought myself a KE70, been looking for a while but this one bobbed up and caught my attention! It's running a ca18det and a 5 speed from a silvia, coil overs in the front and lowered springs in the rear. Has a fmic, surge tank and a few other bits an pieces. Still a bit of work in progress but I love it, the interiors stripped ATM but that suits me anyway coz it gives me a bit of a fresh canvas to work with. At the moment it's running a little rough and seems to be over fuelling so I will get that sorted before it gets any serious driving..

Anyways enough babbling here's some pics, ignore the rims they will be going haha, plans are for some wantabe style rims. Will keep updating pics as the build goes on.

drift kid
1st April 2014, 09:55 AM
Sounds like a good starting point, I have never been a fan of ca's but hey, it's not my car ;)

r3isy
1st April 2014, 11:17 AM
Yeah drift kid its got potential, why you not a fan? bad experience? I had been looking into the engine for a while and you get mixed reviews, some love it and some hate it haha will see how I go.

jay70
1st April 2014, 10:08 PM
nice one man. will look better with some decent rims and should be fun with the ca

r3isy
2nd April 2014, 02:01 AM
Yeah rims is one of the first things on my list!! Haha yeah especially once I give it a decent tune keen to see how it goes

r3isy
15th March 2015, 01:22 AM
So after not having touched the car for ages I finally found some motivation, booked it in to have a new exhaust and some wiring issues sorted. Still no new rims, but... the car now runs sweet and have just had a new 3" exhaust with high flow muffler fitted. should have it on the road in the next couple of weeks. Also bought my stereo which I look forward to installing to make some of the cruises that little bit more enjoyable. haha348883488934890