PDA

View Full Version : [VIC] AE86 and 4AGE 20&16 parts

chopchop
8th April 2014, 04:03 AM
1. AE86 ADM Hubs and brakes, available as soon as I get motivated $220

2. 4AC Complete air-conditioning system. radiator + lines + compressor + plug, great condition = offers?

3. 4AC Bosch timing belt brand new in box $15 or something..

4. 20v Silvertop flywheel, good surface plenty of meat left $80 ono

5. 4age brand new never run RWD stainless steel 'shorties'. 4 into 1 design based on a pulsar sss turbo extractor, circular 2 1/4" (i think, or bigger) outlet not square, very nice smooth collector with new multi-fit flange (16v and 20v) nicely welded and de-burred, good for top end revs $170 ono
For use with oil filter relocation kit or oil cooler adapter etc, stock 20v filter comes too close to the extractors, from memory I think it would foul on the filter.

6. Unique CNC machined 20v Thermo-housing, nice big thermostat design, internal bleed, 3 tapped sensor threads for 20v, 2 tapped heater threads. Just needs bottom plate and end plate over thermostat cut to size and attached to finish off. Tapped into an end plate (you make) covering the thermostat is the cold water inlet, usual hot outlet from original 20v location next to #4 piston exhaust side. Not too hard for a handy dude. This takes care of all the cooling, thermo and heating nicely hidden away at the back of a 20v head, and uses the original cooling path that toyota designed for the 20v. Cold inlet thru head/throttles first, out from block exhaust side. Might need to fit a gearbox spacer to get a little hand space at the back there if you want it. Also need some cooling pipes to run from rad to back of block, whatever is available really, but copper is cool. Cost a fortune to design and mill, never got round to finishing it off, possibly the cleanest solution I can think of besides from having cooling pipes in the bay - Will look alright anyways. $250 ono31466314633146431465

7. HKS Mushroom Filter, reusable washable type, 6 months use, suit 16v $100 ono

8. Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator
with a few spanner marks, perfect working order, fitted once for 5mins to diagnose, $80

9. Toyota Genuine Oxygen Sensor, used for 5 min, tiny scuff marks on the plug from driving around the block, perfect working order. $100

wrathchild
8th April 2014, 09:00 PM
Does the tomei regulator come with a guage?
Is it adjustable tomei type s?

chopchop
8th April 2014, 10:09 PM
Yes adjustable with black guage

Scup
8th April 2014, 10:56 PM
PM sent regarding hubs and brakes, cheers.

chopchop
9th April 2014, 03:31 PM
PM's replied. Also got:

Near New Toyota genuine oxygen sensor, fitted and ran it for 5mins, bit of a graze on the plug when I went round the block, then removed cause I went Haltech. $100