PDA

View Full Version : ATTN : Stolen goods from Infinite Autosports

ae86hachiroku
1st July 2009, 01:02 AM
Hey guys,

Just like to ask everyone to please keep a lookout on some parts that have been stolen from our shop Infinite Autosports in Perth, WA.

It is a pair of mint AE86 Levin kouki parkers and a mint pair of Levin foglights.

If anyone see's someone who's just obtained it recently within the last few months or is attempting to sell them please PM me.

Greatly appreciated and thanks for your help.

Ken

todd
1st July 2009, 01:24 AM
i got your message man, got no credit so couldnt reply but ill tell preston and we will keep an eye out.

hope you get them back.
hate people who steal shit.

ae86hachiroku
1st July 2009, 01:39 AM
Cheers Todd.

86TRD
1st July 2009, 01:41 AM
fucking low lifes , cant stand people stealing shit , where abouts is infinite autosports located?

ae86hachiroku
1st July 2009, 02:02 AM
Sorry, should have mentioned that we're in Perth, WA.

gumbie
1st July 2009, 06:58 AM
Wow that sucks dude.. I don't get why people steal.. poor kents!

dr1ft-pig
1st July 2009, 07:20 AM
thats low man, very low

i bet its some fuckwit you have helped in the past too

hope you get to the bottom of it man

quadeyquade
1st July 2009, 10:27 AM
I bet any money I know who it is.

EDIT. The same guys who broke into kyp.

buddyparts
1st July 2009, 10:35 AM
thats gay i had 10 pairs of wheels and seats and parts stolen 8 weeks ago but im onto who did it so now revenge

Clinton
1st July 2009, 10:54 AM
could it be possible youve miss placed them? they arnt all that big.

the worst thing is if it has been stolen it will be someone in the community.

Matt-AE86
1st July 2009, 11:26 AM
I bet any money I know who it is.

EDIT. The same guys who broke into kyp.

You're talking shit. They probably have never been to Infinite.

In this case, I am pretty sure the premises has not been broken into. Ken and his Dad are very welcoming at their shop and have many people come in/out and walk around the shop, day to day. Just as you would in KYP.

So what dr1ft-pig said is probably on the money. Someone has come in, and when someone was out or busy , slipped past and took the items. So it is most likely that it is someone thats been inside the shop/frequents/whatever you can imagine.

I hope that clears things up a bit ? Unless Ken has something to share about the shop being broken into, im pretty sure this is how the story goes.

driftke70
1st July 2009, 12:25 PM
bummer, sucks to be scum

ae86hachiroku
1st July 2009, 12:53 PM
2 months ago I had one guy come and steal a box full of AE86 parts from one of my cars. We knew it was him, he's a real rat (he has stolen my Tec-Arts catalogue as well which I haven't gotten back). Anyway, we phoned him up and said we have him on camera and will report to the police.

He ended up coming back, returning the box full of items, we were shocked how much shit was taken. His excuse for doing it was because we didn't want to sell him those parts. Shocked to say the least.

On the parkers and foglights, their not the smallest items, and are very easy to find, as they are for a car, they have always been accessible from one of my cars and have turned the shop upside down to find them with no luck.

Appreciate the concern.

LittleRedSpirit
1st July 2009, 02:30 PM
Find offender.

Crush offenders fingers in a vice. One by one, and very slowly. Stop turning when you hear a noise like popcorn cooking.

Justice is served.

Zach
1st July 2009, 03:51 PM
I don't know how they sleep at night!

Dazzla86
1st July 2009, 04:07 PM
2 months ago I had one guy come and steal a box full of AE86 parts from one of my cars. We knew it was him, he's a real rat (he has stolen my Tec-Arts catalogue as well which I haven't gotten back). Anyway, we phoned him up and said we have him on camera and will report to the police.

He ended up coming back, returning the box full of items, we were shocked how much shit was taken. His excuse for doing it was because we didn't want to sell him those parts. Shocked to say the least.

On the parkers and foglights, their not the smallest items, and are very easy to find, as they are for a car, they have always been accessible from one of my cars and have turned the shop upside down to find them with no luck.

Appreciate the concern.

what a fool, that is low. If you cant afford a hachi, then dont have one. Cos they arent a cheap car to own. theiving others parts is not on

quadeyquade
2nd July 2009, 08:01 PM
You're talking shit. They probably have never been to Infinite.

In this case, I am pretty sure the premises has not been broken into. Ken and his Dad are very welcoming at their shop and have many people come in/out and walk around the shop, day to day. Just as you would in KYP.

So what dr1ft-pig said is probably on the money. Someone has come in, and when someone was out or busy , slipped past and took the items. So it is most likely that it is someone thats been inside the shop/frequents/whatever you can imagine.

I hope that clears things up a bit ? Unless Ken has something to share about the shop being broken into, im pretty sure this is how the story goes.

Yeah I misread that. My bad. Also, Name and shame them Ken.

yoshimitsu9
2nd July 2009, 08:28 PM
could it be possible youve miss placed them? they arnt all that big.

the worst thing is if it has been stolen it will be someone in the community.

for the life of me i cant figure out why someone would steal ae86 parts...

generally owning an ae86 involves being in a tight-knit community where everyone knows every one. hell its just about the only car owners group where youd give a passing ae86 the thumbs up out the window or pull over and have a chat.

if you own one and steal shit to put on it, its only a matter of time before they would be caught

hope you recover your parts!

sundee
3rd July 2009, 09:29 AM
^^ the datto boys are pretty good at that aswell

Matt-AE86
3rd July 2009, 10:22 AM
Who stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar ?