PDA

View Full Version : J's Hachi Hillclimber

jamiesbrain
8th May 2014, 04:02 PM
Hey all,

Bought my first 86 from home base and its currently boat bound for BNE.
Once it's here, looking to have a bit of fun with hillclimbs and sprints where time permits.

Cheers
J

ae8zn6
8th May 2014, 04:10 PM
Wow... That is all

Mirko
8th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Amazing dude one of the cleanest I have seen. U got more specs on it

AJPS
8th May 2014, 05:12 PM
good stuff mate,

hillcimbs are awesome fun!

jamiesbrain
8th May 2014, 05:12 PM
Yeah mate,

AE92 engine
AE101 4 throttle
HKS cams
HKS head gasket
HKS pistons
Cusco tower bar
Oil cooler
MSD ignition
TRD LSD
Work Meister 15" wheel x 8.5
Monkey bars 1/2 cage inside
Rear stab bar
Full aero kit
CF bonnet and other minor bits I can't be arsed listing currently....

Once I get it, I can have a proper look and figure out what I want to change to suit requirements.
Still figuring out what rubber I want to run on it for hillclimbs and sprints too. No doubt some forum trawling and stalking on here will have some answers.

If time and work commitments align, I might try make the Coffs meet in Nov, see where everything falls and go from there.
I might get it and decide to pull it totally apart and start again yet!

In other news, just wasted the best 20 mins or so of my working life reading the bs on the pool room forum part 'Tap That'. Mother of god!

jamiesbrain
8th May 2014, 05:14 PM
Previously been running my SS VE ute at Mt Cotton and some smaller sprints but its fun but squirrely to drive.
The upgrades such as fully adjustable suspension have helped a bit too on it.

AJPS
8th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Hillclimb tyres

Road car/just for fun (driving to track and home) - Advan neova ado8r @ $200ea
Semi Serious - advan a050 - $330ea
chasing class records - full avon slick $499ea

prices for 15 inch rubber

jamiesbrain
8th May 2014, 05:42 PM
Yeah a few of the guys I know who run Mt Cotton have said go the Avon's and I wont go too far wrong.
Apparently I need to get a tin of compound softener too and keep up the coats to those bad boys so they soften up more and are warmish on the front by the end of the first top loop past the exit rd.

Sprints though, I am guessing they will rip up fairly quickly so mayby the a050's for Leyburn and Speed on Tweed possibly.....

Chasing fun and not so much class records, I just enjoy the crowd, you vs the clock factor and nature of single run time attacks.
Was looking to take it out to Morgan park or somewhere quiet for a day sesh to feel her out before caving to the red mist on the mountain.

I am also looking for a car trailer, if anyone has anything...PM me with what you have, a few pics and what you want for it.
Cheers

jamiesbrain
8th May 2014, 05:52 PM
Couple more pics....3179431795

Matt
8th May 2014, 05:56 PM
Very nice purchase... I love the look of this car!

rtiny
12th May 2014, 04:46 PM
Stunning!

If you dont mind me asking, where did buy it from? A shop in Japan or import company?

Thanks

jamiesbrain
12th May 2014, 05:01 PM
No dramas at all, I looked around a few of the importers and got Iron Chef Imports in the end to look and go through the motions with.

They have been good, found what I was looking for based on specs, budget and end goal.
Troy from ICI helped alot with also getting some work done on it there too.

I hear from people positive and negative things about ICI, but overall they have been good to me.
My only thing would be that they stay in communication a little more but that is prob just nit picking.

They have a Levin Coupe for sale there too that I have been dancing around but as yet I have not bought it out of pure self control.
Currently looking at some American cars with the goal of bringing something from over there back too, I love the Hachi's don't get me wrong but I also love V8's and styled lines from that end of the sticks.

jamiesbrain
13th May 2014, 09:34 AM
David, do you know where the most reasonable priced Avon's are? Being in SA you wont know in Brisbane I spose.
Am going to ask the MG Car Club guys when I am at the next hillclimb. The QLD Champs are coming up soon and a test n tune pre event (hopefully I can run at that if everything is sorted in time).

Jrad
13th May 2014, 10:25 PM
No dramas at all, I looked around a few of the importers and got Iron Chef Imports in the end to look and go through the motions with.

They have been good, found what I was looking for based on specs, budget and end goal.
Troy from ICI helped alot with also getting some work done on it there too.

I hear from people positive and negative things about ICI, but overall they have been good to me.
My only thing would be that they stay in communication a little more but that is prob just nit picking.

They have a Levin Coupe for sale there too that I have been dancing around but as yet I have not bought it out of pure self control.
Currently looking at some American cars with the goal of bringing something from over there back too, I love the Hachi's don't get me wrong but I also love V8's and styled lines from that end of the sticks.

With the American stuff, I've grown up in that field, haha.
One of my dad's close friends imports American stuff at least once every couple of months. He usually uses a guy called David King. I Believe his company is called "American Used" and he is based in Tyabb, VIC.

We've got a '77 Trans Am and a '63 Catalina. Previously had a '69 Firebird. All were found locally. There's HEAPS of American stuff locally - I'd do your research here before committing to importing anything. Unless you're after something really specific. Ask around car clubs, etc. There's always one bloke with 20 cars in his back yard, haha.

Nice purchase anyway!

jamiesbrain
14th May 2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks Jarrad, looking for a 68 mustang for resto so they are becoming harder to find in the "for resto" condition in Aus now days.

I have found one in the states for $11k USD which after shipping etc would prob come out at around the 15-16k mark landed once everything is paid out customs wise, not too bad.

jamiesbrain
30th May 2014, 04:13 PM
That hatchi lands tomorrow! After a few delays regarding Aust Customs paperwork, the beast got on the next boat....
So tomorrow arvo it finally smells some Aussie asphalt for the first time, I hope to get it mid to late next week after all the customs stuff is sorted. :D

AJPS
30th May 2014, 05:46 PM
http://gordonleven.com/
David, do you know where the most reasonable priced Avon's are? Being in SA you wont know in Brisbane I spose.
Am going to ask the MG Car Club guys when I am at the next hillclimb. The QLD Champs are coming up soon and a test n tune pre event (hopefully I can run at that if everything is sorted in time).

jamiesbrain
2nd June 2014, 10:07 AM
It's in there somewhere! Port Security was on me pretty quick though about taking photos of the boat and being there.
After telling them the hatchi was in there, they were cool about it and let me hang around for another 20mins or so.

And thanks David, will look at goronleven's offerings. Cheers.

CoR*
3rd June 2014, 10:07 AM
Pics of landed Hachi yet?? :P

jamiesbrain
3rd June 2014, 05:12 PM

Still waiting to get it out of jail!
The customs guys still have it, maybe later this week I am hoping.

Pics to come once the feds let her go.

Customs as said got a little skittish about me being at the port to see it driven off the boat.
So I got to look at the boat but not stay long enough to see the guy driving/drifting it out to be parked lol.

jamiesbrain
6th June 2014, 09:57 PM

Bwaarp! Landed and delivered finally!
Pretty dirty after it's trip and needs some tidy up but overall she is clean and has a hell of a note.

Not driven in anger yet but the quick trip up and down the driveway, drive into the front gate etc sounds cranky! Love it!
Suspension setup is firm and griptastic.

So begins the process of some minor resto to suit my tastes, Clay bar and wax, organize some slicks and some quiet road to adjust the suspension a little.

rtiny
6th June 2014, 10:13 PM
amazing!

Mirko
7th June 2014, 12:28 AM
Looks great dude. Whats that kangaroo bag cable tied to wiper motor

jamiesbrain
10th June 2014, 04:16 PM
Looks great dude. Whats that kangaroo bag cable tied to wiper motor

No idea mate, traced the pipes for it etc and it goes nowhere really.
There is a wall between the extractors and wiper motor with heat shielding on it, so I guess it was to keep the wiper motor cool during wet drifting? :D
Couple of little things I am investigating before it gets out for a leg stretching drive, that being one of them....maybe its the water methanol cooling for turbo not located yet? jks

When I get the chance, I might take a closer photo and see what you think....I got nothing apart from wiper motor cooling?

The engine has that inlet flutter hatchi sound that is oh so sweet.
sort of the same as this 14:20min in http://youtu.be/g89E6pPe1HA

AJPS
12th June 2014, 05:23 PM
I think its washer jet fluid

jamiesbrain
12th June 2014, 08:53 PM
I think its washer jet fluid

When I get back from working away, I will investigate.
Though that sounds prob right....thinking about it now.

AJPS
12th June 2014, 09:32 PM
its pretty common on fresh off the boat imports

nice looking car

when is the first hillclimb?

When I get back from working away, I will investigate.
Though that sounds prob right....thinking about it now.

jamiesbrain
12th June 2014, 11:05 PM
its pretty common on fresh off the boat imports

nice looking car

when is the first hillclimb?

The one in late July I think. Going to register and if I am back and not working, I will rock down for a shakedown and see what the old girl needs setup wise.
Pity there is not a test and tune in between as I need a little time to tune it handing wise before....then again it's not for sheep stations so using the event for a shake down will prob do fine too.

AJPS
12th June 2014, 11:31 PM
pm me if you want any set up tips

post some pics on the AJPS facebook page at some stage for the corollas around the world comp!

jamiesbrain
15th June 2014, 06:00 PM
pm me if you want any set up tips

post some pics on the AJPS facebook page at some stage for the corollas around the world comp!

Ta and will do, might contact you closer to the event once I'm crawling under it.

Cheers mate.

K1W1 Simo
15th June 2014, 06:10 PM
Check out the calender for Lakeside Raceway. They have practice days every week pencilled in. I'm in the process of trying to get to one of their sprint rounds with my ae86 in the near future.

Major Clod
17th June 2014, 09:47 PM
Taking this out to Leyburn this year?

jamiesbrain
19th June 2014, 10:48 AM
Check out the calender for Lakeside Raceway. They have practice days every week pencilled in. I'm in the process of trying to get to one of their sprint rounds with my ae86 in the near future.

Thanks mate, I will get in on that when back for a mid week leg stretch!

jamiesbrain
19th June 2014, 10:49 AM
Taking this out to Leyburn this year?

I will be entering yes :) Just prepping and testing before is the drama! Not enough hours in the day between work and cars...
Though I expect to be a bit slow for the first year of running and building as I go, just getting used to the dynamic of the car.

Going from RWD V8 Ute street rubber weighing at least double, to the hatchi with Avon's will be a learning experience no doubt!
My initial feel is from taily wheelspin to twitchy firm wheelspin ;) Driving it, feels like a go kart as its very firm with very direct steering.
First real foot down and through a corner or two felt like a scalded cat on lino! Drift setup still in it but the cat held it's line ftw.

Been watching a few in-cars of similar spec cars to see basic dynamics, driving style etc...alot to take in.
As the tires deg on them they look like they develop a bit of ass out under breaks with minimal push through the apex...right foot control out of corner too.
Go Kart smooth wheel transition looks to be a must, mastering that will be a great challenge.

From what I see (purely speculating at this point through observation), one needs to keep an eye on break bias and any other in car adjustment able to be done during as the tires wear, along with sway bar adjustment to chase tire deg between rounds (rears going off alot quicker than fronts).
Camber, toe etc, I will do a bit of reading and see if I can pick the AJPS fellas brains as offered. Cheers boys for the offer btw.

jamiesbrain
19th June 2014, 11:12 AM

You doing Noosa Hillclimb coming up shortly? I was thinking about it but may not have the time as yet.

K1W1 Simo
19th June 2014, 01:10 PM
End of July I won't be ready for that, just a spectator this time. I might also go and have a look at Mt Cotton hillclimb 20 July, see how they organise an event.

jamiesbrain
19th June 2014, 03:16 PM
It is pretty laid back for Mt Cotton, everything scrut/cams wise is spot on but the event it's self is normally well done and laid back.
Good family atmosphere.

Jrad
25th June 2014, 07:47 PM
Thanks Jarrad, looking for a 68 mustang for resto so they are becoming harder to find in the "for resto" condition in Aus now days.

I have found one in the states for $11k USD which after shipping etc would prob come out at around the 15-16k mark landed once everything is paid out customs wise, not too bad.

Completely forgot to reply to you here!

You're right, not a lot around for resto. Most of the Mustang guys are retired, looking to blow their super on a toy before they drop off.
Still wouldn't hurt checking out the Mustang/Ford car clubs. Popular car, plenty around.

jamiesbrain
23rd July 2014, 10:48 AM
Simo, did you get to the Mt Cot Hillclimb on the weekend just gone?
Ended up not being ready due to work and other commitments. No rush though.

Currently looking for someone up here in BNE to take the hachi to that can do a dummy scrutineer to see what needs work so when I stump up to an event I don't get blackballed for a glaring error not seen.
Might approach the MG Car Club (currently member of) to see if they have anyone willing to do the once over.

Anyone racing, is it worth getting the CAMS scrutineering sticker for the year? How much does it normally cost or do you find it easier to just roll up and see how it goes?
I've found the Scrut at events inconsistent over the years.

Got pinged at one event with the ute for the fire ext being mounted too far away on the passenger floor (Base of seat), asked the scrut where it should be mounted...he suggested screw it into the side of the dash.
I then asked him who should the coroner call when the airbag deploys and fires it off around the interior mid accident? He eventually admitted the floor mount was fine.....other events it has not even been commented on.

End of July I won't be ready for that, just a spectator this time. I might also go and have a look at Mt Cotton hillclimb 20 July, see how they organise an event.

K1W1 Simo
23rd July 2014, 12:06 PM
Work commitments... tell me about it. Didn't make it to Mt Cotton, didn't even make it out for a planned mid week mountain run with a mate last week. I will be at Noosa this weekend for the hill climb (spectating). I am interested in joining the car club there and also the Lakeside Raceway club. The next mid week sprints are in Aug, I will pop over to check that out and get more info on the club.

jamiesbrain
23rd July 2014, 03:37 PM
Yeah I saw the mid week sprints on then, the open practice before may be the go for me I think and not so much the event.
Work is the prime fun police in that regard though....escaping to get a lap in is proving difficult!

Any feedback on the Lakeside Raceway Club you have once talking to them would be appreciated, been looking at a few dif clubs too.
Did you see the White Evo 7 (think it was a 7 or possibly newer) that tank slapped the fence after it got skittish under the bridge not long ago? Seems the new concrete and armco top save the driver as apposed to the old armco setup which
was always going to go bad. Wrote the thing off proper but he was ok so the story goes.

Work commitments... tell me about it. Didn't make it to Mt Cotton, didn't even make it out for a planned mid week mountain run with a mate last week. I will be at Noosa this weekend for the hill climb (spectating). I am interested in joining the car club there and also the Lakeside Raceway club. The next mid week sprints are in Aug, I will pop over to check that out and get more info on the club.

jamiesbrain
23rd July 2014, 03:54 PM
Story from Track Sales.com.au FB page, poor bugger.

There has been some negative discussion about how our combination of concrete block topped with ARMCO and debris fence would perform if it had a big hit.

Kapow & HOW!
Well we had the biggest hit I can remember for LP, Driver’s Right, ~125metres after the bridge – road car straight in at >210 KmH after an EVO had its back come around under the bridge.

The EVO was a standard road car – no cage; no harness & no HANS and the driver ended up without a bruise! Even the belt rash was minimal.

This is because the car slid for 60 metres down the concrete face and it ended literally falling on top of the wall after doing an endo because it lost its N/S/F front wheel. Over 30 metres of scratches showed how the ARMCO held the car down until it fell off the wall and dug its nose into our beautifully prepared lawn base and flipped. If we had the old ARMCO it would have flattened and launched or the car would have cannoned back across the track spinning wildly in front of other traffic.

I suppose we should say thank you to the EVO driver but it was another fright we could all do without. At least we’re not wondering and worried any longer…

John Tetley
CEO~Qld Raceways

drift kid
28th July 2014, 01:37 PM
Yeah, she fucked

jamiesbrain
1st August 2014, 12:46 PM
3276332764327653276632767327683276932770Was sitting last night thinking I should go out and do something on the H bomber regarding the continued trip of track prep and just modding things to my liking. Ended up going for a drive and got the iphone4s's filter on instead. Damn car woo's me with it's looks and noise! haha! The filter action seems to have grained and brought out stuff that is prob there but I can't see it normally. But don't mind it. I've still not taken all the import paint pen'd info off the windscreen, I actually don't mind it all but will eventually have to get rid of it I spose. Dat moment you look in the rear viz mirror and see the cross bar on the cage.....

So in essence, went out to pull some bits off and go searching for other replacement bits, ended up going for a drive and taking photos of it......very productive!

jamiesbrain
17th September 2014, 12:52 PM
Simo, You entered in anything yet mate?

I throwing in for the Hillclimb on the 4-5th of Oct at Mt Cotton, if the old girl is ready you should come and throw yours around too.
Failing that, there is a test and tune on the 19th that I will get to as well.

Finally home for a while shortly and able to enter events without getting sent away for a change.

K1W1 Simo
17th September 2014, 06:12 PM
I have the rear of the car in pieces at the mo, diff broke a tooth on the pinion gear. Luckily I had a spare set of gears on the shelf for the diff shop to fit for me. I will be mobile by the weekend. I will probably only make it as a spectator- I only got back from overseas holidays last week, funds are super low. I found out during the week my electrical contractor for work is a scrutineer, go figure.

jamiesbrain
29th September 2014, 11:29 AM
Weekend spent well, getting the old girl ready for Mt Cotton. Keen! :D
So is anyone else going on the weekend to either race or spectate?

johl
29th September 2014, 01:21 PM
I will be down the road so might stop in for a look. What day/time would be best?

jamiesbrain
29th September 2014, 03:35 PM
For sure mate,

Runs start at 11am so I spose any time in the arvo would be all good. I guess I would prob get a run once every hour or so I think.
Depends on the amount of entries etc though.

I will be down the road so might stop in for a look. What day/time would be best?

jamiesbrain
1st October 2014, 05:06 PM
Was out at the working bee today for Mt Cotton, on the 2nd loop at the top they have cut the wall away a bit and given a little more run off but also but in a tyre wall.
Better than the original setup with the small table drain and possible roll over if one went off there, now its just a bounce and minor damage if one went in too warm.

jamiesbrain
7th October 2014, 10:14 AM
First race meet out with the old girl at Mt Cotton just this weekend gone...pics from the event.
Will post up some in car and details on the racing part of the forum.33444334453344633447

Shoutout to Austin for coming out to have a perv on the Hachi and chin wag.
Now he needs to enter his and join in the fun!

rtiny
7th October 2014, 03:19 PM
That car is sexy to see and hear.
nom nom nom nommm. :wub::wub:

jamiesbrain
19th January 2015, 11:34 AM

Happy New Year everyone, may the motivation spike enough to do some work on your Hachi's!

Now holidays etc are done and dusted, I spose some work on the old girl is in order, no more cheeky block runs in the night till the work is done!

Changing a bit of suspension setup, new Avon Rubber along with some other small bits to be done.
Refurbing the front bar and fixing the cracks in the fiberglass and respray along with replacing the lights that are damaged on the bar.
Finally found someone who will re-do the dash and take all the cracks out refurbed back to as new, anyone interested I will post some before and after shots of dash etc up once completed and if the company is any good.

Unsure but if motivation spikes, might pull some running gear off for some updates too.
Once everything is done, off to do some dyno work and get the tuning a bit better sorted and see what it actually puts out HP wise and where the peaks and best shift points are for track work.

AJPS
19th January 2015, 11:41 AM
you going to a full slick hillclimb tyre?

jamiesbrain
19th January 2015, 12:18 PM
you going to a full slick hillclimb tyre?

Undecided yet mate, I need to get the old girl looked at regarding class legality due to the Fglass and CF bits.

Last meeting I had a couple guys murmur regarding legality in the Street Production and that I should be in Sports Sedan.
So looking into that first and making some decisions post that...ugggh politics!
ie. Wheel width, body parts and composition etc.

But yes full slick is the intention on 7's to meet the class if everything else clears the CAMS bar 8|

If it all gets too hard I will just go into regularity and then I have a bit more movement in what I can do.

jamiesbrain
21st January 2015, 12:16 PM
That moment new genuine car parts arrive from Japan :DD
Waiting on the ones from SC in Ireland to turn up still.

jamiesbrain
9th April 2015, 11:26 AM
Few more shots of the old girl out stretching her legs.

jamiesbrain
20th October 2015, 10:42 AM
Took the cranky one out for a bit of sunlight on the weekend, some pics.
Currently replaced the front lights and other bits, front bar has been glassed and sanded with all the pit marks etc taken out.
Needs to be painted, next is operation engine bay where I will pull bits out and clean it up a bit.

jamiesbrain
22nd February 2018, 03:27 PM

Few shots from the All Jap Day in BNE recently.
Some vids n other bits on my insta if you wanna creep hard.
@jamiechristian76

ae8zn6
23rd February 2018, 11:35 PM
Wow, I thought I left in long between posts! ;)

Still looks great!

jamiesbrain
24th February 2018, 07:30 PM
Wow, I thought I left in long between posts! ;)

Still looks great!

Haha yeah life has been full...plus I also got an Evo too so the interest is completing between them both!
I have put in a decent amount of work on it in the last few months though cleaning it up.

ae8zn6
24th February 2018, 10:32 PM
Fair enough, I had an Evo7 for a while a number of years ago, but I wasn't really a fan. What Evo did you get?

jamiesbrain
26th February 2018, 02:12 PM
Fair enough, I had an Evo7 for a while a number of years ago, but I wasn't really a fan. What Evo did you get?

Got a VI TME, just a great drivers car. Unfiltered and direct like the hachi.37804

ae8zn6
26th February 2018, 07:07 PM
OK, must be pretty different cars.

The Evo VII is like a sports toaster... Inside, other than the seats, its all standard bottom spec lancer. Only difference is an "evolution gauge" ie a gauge with Evolution written in it... Super lame. But yeah, not inspiring at all, and super poorly equiped despite they would have been charging like 65k for it and it was a post 2000 car.

As for driving... My race car AE86 was more comfortable... the standard suspension was so stiff that I legit left the seat and hit the roof on some of the potholes on the Hume highway, one of the best roads in the country. Another example, if you hit a small pothole (hell even a line marking sometimes) while accelerating off the line that bump would transfer straight to your body, and so your foot would move ever so slightly, which would send the car straight into kangarooing... Horrible car to drive.

That said there is a lot of hate out there for the early CT9As so it sounds like your car would be much nicer

jamiesbrain
28th February 2018, 05:53 PM
OK, must be pretty different cars.

The Evo VII is like a sports toaster... Inside, other than the seats, its all standard bottom spec lancer. Only difference is an "evolution gauge" ie a gauge with Evolution written in it... Super lame. But yeah, not inspiring at all, and super poorly equiped despite they would have been charging like 65k for it and it was a post 2000 car.

As for driving... My race car AE86 was more comfortable... the standard suspension was so stiff that I legit left the seat and hit the roof on some of the potholes on the Hume highway, one of the best roads in the country. Another example, if you hit a small pothole (hell even a line marking sometimes) while accelerating off the line that bump would transfer straight to your body, and so your foot would move ever so slightly, which would send the car straight into kangarooing... Horrible car to drive.

That said there is a lot of hate out there for the early CT9As so it sounds like your car would be much nicer

Yeah the VII is not a great example. People either love or hate them. Not a fan of the VII. The VI TME has the normal basic interior but with some nice stitching, flash pedals and TME seats. The driving feel though is the unicorn of the Evo's I feel. Enough mechanical grip but standard nice power with minimal lag. It is a truely rewarding car to drive.

The ae86 is such a gokart and very similar in how it feels but tails much more as you would expect.

jamiesbrain
25th June 2019, 02:58 PM
So doing auto archeology on the panda and have found out the history of this old lady.

Turns out it was a parts mule for the Drift Kings car in the early days when they were first putting his car together. Mr Takao Kamata Tec Arts owner built mine for that and drift series entries. Over time they threw more and more at it till eventually they moved to another car and sold this one. That owner maintained it and eventually sold to me through the Jap Auctions.

I have been going through the process of slow restoration with it. Getting it clean and back to as it left Tec Arts back in the day.

Pics and vid are in my Insta for it. @jamiechristian76 if you are interested.

Also threw a YouTube vid together with the phone recently. https://youtu.be/P5Gzmc9fdwQ
It's been cleaned and paint renovated with a toothbrush underneath to get in everywhere.

It will be at the Tuned event in July at Yatala coming up. Was meant to be at the All Jap Day just gone had a plug and lead related issue that's since been fixed. Come by and say hi if you hit the Tuned event up.

Cheers

LittleRedSpirit
26th June 2019, 09:18 AM
Hell yeah nice work finding the history. Ill try and get out and see this thing for sure! What's the details of the Yatala meet?

jamiesbrain
26th June 2019, 10:06 AM
Hell yeah nice work finding the history. Ill try and get out and see this thing for sure! What's the details of the Yatala meet?

Yeah mate all good,
Its 13th July 12pm - 3pm Saturday.
Yatala Drive in. I think it's a small cover charge to get in. Check the Facebook page. "United Festival 2019 Qld"

Happy to do a QLD meet for 86 owners local who want to have a decent look at it too. Down on the GC at Robina, CBus stadium Carpark or something like that.

LittleRedSpirit
13th July 2019, 08:07 PM
Yep, have to say in the flesh this car is the business. All those unique touches from the hands that made it, its really one of a kind.

Great to meet you, Jamie.