PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Ae86 coupe/notchback 100% complete running & registered in nsw

HachiRoku
15th May 2014, 11:39 PM
Hey guys,

I am finally out of the Neesan scene & I have promised myself that the next car I will bring home will be a rwd 4age powered car.

Specifically as the title suggests I am trying to find a AE86 coupe/notchback that is in 100% working order with minimal rust & registered within NSW for sub -$10,000. I don't care if its a levin or a trueno as I like both equally & they both have positive & negative features.

I have recently been struggling to find anything for sale that suits my criteria over the past fortnight so I am also open to buying a BT 20v KE70/AE71/TA63/AE86 hatch for the right price as I want to buy a E chassis the day I get my P's this time next month as I am over driving my celica daily.
I am would also be interested in a 2jzge z10/z20 but I know that the chance of that is about 1/1000.

Whatever the car it must have a T-series rear end (disc brakes preferred).

Yes I can imagine you guys are reading this thinking I am picky as hell but I don't want to make a mistake in purchasing a car which I will end up not wanting to drive/mod (yes I have done it before).

Cheers guys, PM me with all your E chassis goodness so the thread doesn't get filled up with shit.

Owen. :)