PDA

View Full Version : WTB - CF Dash and cent console section

jamiesbrain
16th May 2014, 09:44 AM
Anyone know where I can source a Carbon Fiber Dash, Cent Console, Shifter Plate and Climbate Control sections from the one supplier so the CF is the same look?
I am embarking on opperation fat camp for the 86, but with to maintain the look with interior parts but make them as light as possible.
Also door trims if anyone knows.

I have found a place in the states that does everything including the dash but the dash is LHD only, crap to the power to 10.

Cheers

Jimmee1990
16th May 2014, 01:06 PM
Door trims and the dash I know Bee-R makes, the rest Carbon Collection and Retro Spec in the US make to order.

Mirko
16th May 2014, 02:07 PM
Have a fiber glass cover that goes over dash u can get dipped in that film

jamiesbrain
16th May 2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks James, I will look into Bee-R, Retrospec has quoted me a reasonable price for everything except the dash.
Asked for pics and will talk to Bee-R and see how they matchup.

If all else fails Mirko, I might go with the cover yet. But it was more the weight reduction than look. :)

Powerbite
16th May 2014, 04:31 PM
Thanks James, I will look into Bee-R, Retrospec has quoted me a reasonable price for everything except the dash.
Asked for pics and will talk to Bee-R and see how they matchup.

If all else fails Mirko, I might go with the cover yet. But it was more the weight reduction than look. :)

MCNSport do the carbon dash, but shipping would be a killer

Delazy
16th May 2014, 08:59 PM
The Bee-R dash is only a skin and amazingly expensive..the door skins are priced individually if you look at them also...

I think mcn might have stopped doing the carbon dash also

War_Machine
16th May 2014, 10:37 PM
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/performance/body-kits-mouldings/auction-729744642.htm

This guy is in New Zealand and use to do the dash(I don't know if he still does) I think it was $250-300 NZD no idea about shipping but

LittleRedSpirit
20th May 2014, 08:15 AM
Group 4 does carbon door skins. Only thirty something pounds too, maybe their plastic, I dunno, but still very light compared to originals.

ae86
20th May 2014, 02:17 PM
don't otomoto have carbon cash for ae86 ? last time I checked it was on their site

Mirko
20th May 2014, 04:17 PM
Its just a cover l have it new for sale but he is after a full dash

jamiesbrain
21st May 2014, 09:11 AM
Yeah, still chasing a full dash for the moment. Taking the 86 to fat camp!