PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Smallport, Motec, W Series Package

Jimmee1990
10th July 2014, 12:42 AM
EOI: A family member is looking at parting his engine package from his MG, just gauging interest at this stage before he pulls the car off the road.

It's a very healthy low km small-port 4A-GE, running a Motec M400 (Not 100% on this, could likely be a higher model again) ECU, new completely custom engine loom wired and tuned by Meridian Motorsport in Moorabin VIC. It also has a custom adapter plate conversion to use a steel case W50 Celica box, which are stronger than the alloy case boxes.

Has been serviced every 3000kms at least without fail by himself, a mechanic with 60 years plus experience and always with good synthetic oils and quality filters.

The ECU, wiring loom and tuning was nearly $4000 by itself, and considering what good proven running small-ports get on their own I won't bother entertaining stupid offers.
Either reply here, or send a pm and I'll try and get more details on the whole package also.

At this stage as a complete running package he was hoping for offers around $3000, and freight can easily be arranged for interstage buyers.

exquisit
10th July 2014, 09:28 AM
let me know what motec it is

McLEVIN
10th July 2014, 11:05 AM
So is the gearbox included?

Jimmee1990
10th July 2014, 12:43 PM
It would be included, as can the tailshaft however it's only really useful for the front half as this was all running in an MG with the MG diff. I will try and get some photo's and more info in the next couple of days, as the car is about 150 kms away from me.