25th August 2014, 09:47 AM
is it made of gold???

ChrisBest
25th August 2014, 09:50 AM
is it made of gold???

This isn't even an unreasonable price

claw
25th August 2014, 09:57 AM
sweet.... theres a actual refurbeished one on here fore less...

ChrisBest
25th August 2014, 11:37 AM
sweet.... theres a actual refurbeished one on here fore less...

Go buy that one then

claw
25th August 2014, 11:38 AM
I've got one and a spare

Jimmee1990
25th August 2014, 12:38 PM
Two years ago I could buy brand new genuine ones for $145, just saying...

claw
25th August 2014, 12:39 PM
Hahahaha

briigo82
25th August 2014, 01:36 PM
Bet you cant buy brand new ones today. $160 is a fair price for a good condition twinky wheel these days.

claw
25th August 2014, 01:37 PM
Bet you can. And no its not. Sorry but I got a perfect one very recently and I'm in a factory with a mint one right now. Both were half or less

briigo82
25th August 2014, 02:01 PM
The vast majority of these wheels out there for sale are in worse condition than this one and are asking a similar price.

Also the good thing about owning something is that you have the right to ask what ever price you want for it. :thumbup:

AIROCOBRA
29th August 2014, 08:47 AM
Bottom line is that it is worth what some one is willing to pay ! And remember a lot of after market steering wheels are NOT LEGAL ! . And to put fear in your hearts here is a story of woe in regard to a after market steering wheel. See there was this dude in his Sprinter siting at a red light when a motorcycle Police Man pulled up next to hime . He noticed the wee wheel and pulled the Sprinter over. And after a brief chat he got out his wee book and put a ( Canary ) on the car ,because of the Illegal steering wheel. Well no big deal you say !!!!! Just change the wheel . But there is another problem , you see the policeman did not look at the rest of the car !!!! And the owner of the Sprinter realised that he would have a little drama at the rego station as his car was a little bit modded ---20v turbo --non standard brakes ---- non std rear end ---- non std seats ---etc etc . The owner , I beleive is still not driving his pride and joy and saving very hard to get the 2G he needs to have the car engineered . JUST SAYING !!!!!!!!
And no I am not the dude in question.

dove grey 64
29th August 2014, 10:43 PM
Bobs right, legally you cant run a nardi classic for example as it doesn't have a padded horn pad like the stock or twinky wheel, I know its bullshit and I've been through the pits and rwcs with one but it just takes one cop thats actually read the modification guidelines to pick you up on it. ( rule 13.4 on the vicroads modified guidelines from memory)
$150 is the average going rate for a twinky wheel, they dont make them anymore, I cant even sell refurbished ones for that much even though I think they are worth it. One of the best oem wheel made. Great size, dish and feel.
He's entitled to ask what he wants and its no where near the $250us I've seen them go for on ebay.
Glws

Matt
30th August 2014, 02:51 PM
Unless you want to purchase the wheel, please refrain from commenting further in this thread...

Price is fair and if it is more than you want to pay, make an offer via PM.