PDA

View Full Version : EOI: Lovells Springs to suit ANY CAR - [AUST WIDE]

hitoriko
3rd July 2009, 11:48 PM
Hi guys,

i was informed today at work that we can get lovells springs in (www.lovells.com.au) if you want a pair let me know oh and btw did i mention the best part?...no? oh well why spend 300 a paid from some ebay shops...when you can get them from me $180 a pair! thats right $180 a pair
and i will meet anywhere in the Melbourne CBD for the exchange or post anywhere at buyers expense.

They are an Australian brand and are of the highest quality! they also offer shocks and im waiting for the PDF catalogue so i can get them for my car aswell
i'll also be contacting them in reguards to making strut braces (they will prolly not but i can ask at least) if that goes ahead i'll be starting a business here.

So have a look and reply here or pm for questions

Springs Catalogue (http://www.lovells.com.au/catalogue/2009/2009-passenger-commercial-spring-catalogue-version-02.pdf)
Urethane Bushings & Xtreme Alignment Catalogue (http://www.lovells.com.au/catalogue/2009/2009-lovells-urethane-catalogue-version-02.pdf)

if i get enough interest i might consider starting a business on the site.

also might beable to get:

- Whiteline gear
- DBA gear
- Oils, filters, etc..

so leave your EOI in here.

Also Mods if this is a problem please pm me

thanks

jdm_style
4th July 2009, 01:46 PM
i had a quick look on the website, how much lower do superlows go compared to standard springs? on a ke70.

15LIDE
4th July 2009, 04:24 PM
i had a quick look on the website, how much lower do superlows go compared to standard springs? on a ke70.

it had it on the site somewhere i was reading it last night.. ill have a look for ya n let cha no

15LIDE
4th July 2009, 04:26 PM
http://www.lovells.com.au/catalogue/2008/technical/lovells_passenger_commercial_spring_catalogue_2008 _version_1_web.pdf

on page 3 45-65mm lower than standard
cheers

-ollie-
4th July 2009, 05:31 PM
sweet, interested!!! How much do you think it'd be to post a whole set of four to sydney?
Cheers

.ady
4th July 2009, 05:50 PM
whiteline adjustble pan hitoriko please love ya ;)

hitoriko
4th July 2009, 05:55 PM
Hi guys,

sweet, interested!!! How much do you think it'd be to post a whole set of four to sydney?
Cheers

im getting a set for myself on monday, i'll weigh them and find out a price for postage via Austpost - whats your postcode?

whiteline adjustble pan hitoriko please love ya ;)

i'll find out monday what more i can get and i'll get back to you.

-ollie-
5th July 2009, 11:59 PM
Hi guys,
im getting a set for myself on monday, i'll weigh them and find out a price for postage via Austpost - whats your postcode?

Sweet, postcode is 2065. put some photos up when you get em to see ride height etc!
cheers

hitoriko
6th July 2009, 07:25 PM
all PM's replied!!!
Thanks to all those that pm'd me (way more interest than i thought!) im now seriously considering starting a business, mostly springs and whiteline gear - im waiting to hear back from one of the big bosses at work to make sure this is fine because they might be upset if im ordering 3/4 sets of springs for the same cars every other week haha

if its all good i'll go ahead with the business IF not i can dot some stuff on the side but wont be near the amount i was thinking.... now i just need a business name.. :P

Thanks Again,

Hito

hitoriko
6th July 2009, 07:29 PM
Sweet, postcode is 2065. put some photos up when you get em to see ride height etc!
cheers

my springs didn't arrive - should be tommorow apprently they didn't place the order till friday :S anyways you'll get a pm as soon as i know

Driftspec
6th July 2009, 07:32 PM
Commercial sales = no no, as per the rules. Should have been said from the kickoff. Contact Nick (Webmaster) or myself if you have questions about this.

Thanks.