PDA

View Full Version : Interchangeable sensors / ignition parts for blacktop?

gjgnz
23rd August 2014, 12:39 AM
I'm putting a blacktop 20v into a KE70 and I'm missing a few bits. Just wanting to know if any of these parts are interchangeable with other Toyotas or if they are specific to the BT?

•Coil
•Igniter
•Knock sensor
•O2 sensor
•Map sensor

Matt
23rd August 2014, 01:12 PM
20v silvertop are exactly the same for coil, igniter, knock sensor. I'm pretty sure the plugs for the 02 sensor are different. And the silvertop doesn't have a map sensor.

gjgnz
23rd August 2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks mate. Any idea whether any of the Australian-delivered stuff is compatible? 7afe etc?

Matt
24th August 2014, 08:21 AM
Don't think so tbh...

Hen may possibly be a nut
25th August 2014, 01:24 PM
You can look the parts up on toyodiy and then cross reference the part number to see what else it came in.

Not foolproof in that something else may have had the same part but with a different plug or different mount and therefore different part number, but should be a good start.

cbjaust
25th August 2014, 06:37 PM
You can look the parts up on toyodiy and then cross reference the part number to see what else it came in.

Not foolproof in that something else may have had the same part but with a different plug or different mount and therefore different part number, but should be a good start.

Also this site still has pictures: https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/toyota/category?catalog=JP&model_code=AE86-ECMVF which ToyoDIY does not any more and the diagram numbers match up on both sites.