PDA

View Full Version : WTB: AE86 brake booster, VIC

meae86
3rd September 2014, 12:13 AM
Hey guys,
Looking for a good working condition brake booster for me ae86, please PM if you have one. Prefer to be in Victoria so I can pickup.
My understanding is there are 2 different types and I'm after the one which has the 2 x horizontal thread mounts for brake master cylinder and not the 2 x diagonal thread mounts for brake master cylinder.
Let me know or just ask if you don't understand the difference. thanks.
regards,
jake

Mirko
3rd September 2014, 01:00 AM
I got standard one but in Sydney let me know

cbjaust
3rd September 2014, 06:43 PM
Hey guys,
Looking for a good working condition brake booster for me ae86, please PM if you have one. Prefer to be in Victoria so I can pickup.
My understanding is there are 2 different types and I'm after the one which has the 2 x horizontal thread mounts for brake master cylinder and not the 2 x diagonal thread mounts for brake master cylinder.
Let me know or just ask if you don't understand the difference. thanks.
regards,
jake

I have the following:

33049 33050 33051 33052

Would that suit?

meae86
4th September 2014, 12:19 AM
Hi guys,
cbjaust: Thanks for posting the images up, unfortunately that looks to be the brake booster I'm not after.

Mirko: I have PM'ed you.

meae86
9th September 2014, 11:20 AM
anyone else have this part they don't need?
still after one

Mirko
10th September 2014, 12:51 AM
Yeah sorry man only have BMC and not actual booster

Sam-Q
10th September 2014, 11:12 AM
how soon do you need it? I want to swap mine to the Starlet one shortly anyway and I am local to you.

cbjaust
10th September 2014, 01:16 PM
Hi guys,
cbjaust: Thanks for posting the images up, unfortunately that looks to be the brake booster I'm not after.

Mirko: I have PM'ed you.

It may not be the booster you're after but it comes with the brake master cylinder and it is the correct part number for the NISSIN booster for a 4AGE JDM AE86.

meae86
10th September 2014, 11:24 PM
Mirko: No problems.

Sam Q: When do you think you can have it out by?

cbjaust: Sorry for not clarifying, I already have the JDM booster you got.