PDA

View Full Version : ' 83 AE86 AGZE For Sale - VIC

wozza
9th March 2015, 06:38 PM
Hey guys long time member first time poster!
Decided to move overseas so its time to sell my car.
Kind of hoping you guys can point me in the right direction in terms of price and perhaps some engineering questions people having been asking me.
Car is located in Melton, VIC
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Sprinter-1983/SSE-AD-3269283/?Cr=4
As above I'm currently asking $7999
Feel free to make an offer, ask questions or tell me I'm dreaming.
Car is 1983 ADM AE86. I've owned the car for 6 years. First 12 months was spent building and getting the car going. Since then its been a Sunday car. I've never taken it to a track or any other events as it was built as a road car. Used *very* rarely - this has never been my only car. Previously I had a falcon on lpg which has always been used on any long trips and more recently a work supplied vehicle which has free fuel. I estimate ive put around 9000kms on the engine which was purchased in a AE101 half cut. I was advised the engine had done 70-80k when purchased. I don't not have an engineering certificate for any modifications, however, the car was registered and taken through Vicroads "PITS" before being examined. It was put through and obtained a RWC and the new engine number was recorded. I had every intention of obtaining an engineering certificate for the car but no one asked for one so I screwed the plates on and left it at that. No further modifications where made to the car (other then putting the bigger wheels back on) after the RWC / PITS.
Please feel free to ask questions or make a serious offer.
Car can be viewed any time on virtually any day of the week as my semi retired father is never too far away.

Extras
2 x T50 gearboxes (both went in 2nd gear and damaged a cluster gear from the sound of it)
1 x sc12 supercharger. Complete and overhauled works perfectly.
I have the original hand brake level (fitted is a drift style lever which goes down automatically when released)
2 x original 13 inch steel rims for ADM AE86
4 x corona rims with very old tyres.
1 x after market immobiliser and remote central locking kit (not fitted)
The original factory drivers seat in good condition.

Cheers
Mark

stahlz_ae86
11th March 2015, 04:44 PM
Decent amount of car for the money. Would be more appealing with the original or a better drivers seat, different steering wheel and air con re-connected/gassed but all easy fixes for the buyer. Expect to be bargained down slightly for those little issues.

wozza
11th March 2015, 05:16 PM
I have the original seat as well. Condition is decent no major rips or tears.

wozza
25th March 2015, 03:29 PM
Bump and price drop
Asking $7999 and open to offers.
Edited original post to include more information.

mcBen
27th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Hows the body/paint/rust

wozza
27th March 2015, 01:16 PM
Paint is factory will some pressure can work. ie fairly rough
There is almost zero rust, just a small section on the rear hatch 4cm or so.
Rear guards are flared pretty rough but other then that is pretty straight. Under the bonnet needs to re welded.

wozza
27th March 2015, 01:30 PM

wozza
13th April 2015, 01:06 PM
Car is sold.