PDA

View Full Version : any one have feedback on hpi headers??

slider4life
7th April 2015, 07:32 PM
Hey guys im looking for a new set of headers and full exhaust system for my ae86 4age 16v. Ive come across a set of hpi headers from just jap but i cant find any reviews or much info on them dose anyone know anything about these??? Are they good for the 1200 price tag

Jimmee1990
7th April 2015, 09:44 PM
For $1200 you could buy a set of Toda or Powercraft headers and they're proven to work very well, personally I haven't seen any high end N/A builds using HPi. I wouldn't bother with Just Jap either, everything in their store you can find much better pricing on if you're willing to search for it.

slider4life
7th April 2015, 10:34 PM
I really like the powercraft tornado h3aders but they say they dont fit with powersteering or air con and i have both. I dibt mibd sacraficibg air con but i want the power steering

Jimmee1990
8th April 2015, 09:18 PM
The tornado headers while still being decent pipe sizes are really more for looks. The N2 headers are the ones I was talking about. After looking at the Toda headers on a friends car, I'm fairly certain you could keep a/c and p/s however would pay to double check still.

I might try a set on my car, as I still have p/s as well.

slider4life
10th April 2015, 10:16 PM
Im pretty sure the n2 is ok just the tornado ones dont fit