PDA

View Full Version : making 4age to 4agte

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
23rd October 2015, 04:28 AM
Hi , I have done my project 4agte , but I need some advices to get more hp , thanks 3616736167

Matt
23rd October 2015, 06:18 AM
More air, more fuel = more power.

Plenty of ways to get power, bigger turbo, bigger injectors and a tune.

pizzaeater
23rd October 2015, 08:04 AM
Id buy a good turbo manifold and turbo. A t28 turbo off a s15 is an ok choice.

Get new injectors. Increasing the timing advance as it comes onto boost.

What computer are you running?

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
23rd October 2015, 08:16 AM
I' M running the ze ECU and the ze injectors

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
23rd October 2015, 08:20 AM
I was thinking to chance the ze head for the blue top head 2nd gen , but I don't know if it realy helps

Hen may possibly be a nut
23rd October 2015, 09:41 AM
Esteban, it's very difficult for us to give you any useful advice form the details you've supplied. What bits are you running now? What power is it making? What do you want to do?

You can just wind up the boost until you start running out of injector/fuel pump. But there are also smarter ways of doing it. I doubt changing the head will help much (I assume you have a bigport head and have no idea if "bluetop" is big or smallport). The standard ZE ECU is generally very rich and you can get improvements by fitting an aftermarket ECU with a decent tune.

bunki86
23rd October 2015, 10:21 AM
big turbo.
big injectors
big cams
20+psi

Slimer86
23rd October 2015, 12:41 PM
After market ecu
New valve springs (toda, hks etc many others)
Be ok for 145rwkw I assume with the current setup, where by you will run out of fuel delivery.
Don't worry about changing head or porting. Not worth the expense because you can always compensate with more boost (within the bounds of your turbo efficiency)

& run it on e85!

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
24th October 2015, 02:49 AM
Thanks guys , well I still get the car to the dyno but we calculate around 270whp , and want I want is that the car response in a good way and also see how much I can get for the engine

Slimer86
24th October 2015, 11:19 AM
To be honest, I would be very surprised if you get that figure.
Power isn't everything, torque wins races and makes the car nice to drive.
With the turbo pictured, maybe a t25? I would be surprised if you reach the figure that you are setting, however if you do achieve it on the dyno, be cautious because unless you have a very efficient intercooler and plumbing, intercooler spray, or methanol water injection I wouldn't be game to daily drive it hard.

Have a Google search on your turbo efficiency and stay with in those boundaries.

Best of luck, and keep us informed.

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
24th October 2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks slimer86 the main idea is learn new think everybday , the turbo is an t28 fast spool from cx racing 0.42 a/r compressor 0,86 a/r turbine

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
27th October 2015, 04:07 PM
Hi guys , I het an e-manage blue ECU , it's a good option ?

Big T
27th October 2015, 09:32 PM
Not really. It only controls fuel I believe and with severely limited functions. You want a good standalone ecu with at least 20x20 mapping capability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
28th October 2015, 08:21 AM
But it's better than a Safc 2 ?

Matt
28th October 2015, 09:11 AM
It'll work but there are better options out there. Depending on the $ you have to spend.

Building a car always is cheapest if you do it once and do it properly

Big T
28th October 2015, 10:00 AM
But it's better than a Safc 2 ?

The emanage is actually worse than the safc. Emanage only allows +/- 20% over 5 rpm points. Safc: +/- 50% over 12 points. Either way, they are both rubbish compared to a standalone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esteban Zuñiga Morales
4th November 2015, 07:22 AM
Ok thanks , I Will trade each one yo see results