PDA

View Full Version : random adm parts for sale in the gong nsw

bradae86
9th July 2009, 02:15 AM
i have:
1. standard front and rear sway bars and panhard rod. all perfectly fine, black in color could probably use a paint. $25

2. i have almost all the little fiddly bits that are in the interior. some parts are a brown and yellow color and others are a dark maroon almost purple.
apart from top dash skin i have almost anything else.so ask for what ya need and ill see what quality it is in and then get back to you

3. standard 4ac wiring loom. $10

4. rear hatch glass x 2 one is tinted one is stock. windows only and rubber no hatch. stupid rusted out hatches all the dam time. give me offers on these as i have no need for them and not sure of what there worth.

5. removed because it is naughty to swap build plates and things over lol

4x bigport pistons they are used but seem fine. came out of a block that had ffffed bearings. i also have the block and sump. i got rods and caps and crank but they would all need machining as the bearings did a number on those parts spinning around and such. $??? throw me some offers

there is a heap more that i have floatin around i just gotta find stuff under the house and so on. just yell out what ya need if i havnt listed it here and if i dont have it surely one of the boys from around here will have it and i can hook you up with them.

cheers boys