PDA

View Full Version : 4AGTE with loom and Microtech LT10 ECU (ACT)

Aladdin_GT
12th November 2015, 10:00 PM
WTS: 4AGTE Setup:

4AGZE converted to turbo.
S15 T28 ball bearing Turbo
Microtech LT10 ECU was tuned for the same engine with S14 T28 bush bearing turbo
Complete engine loom
HDI Electronic Boost Controller
Turbo Timer
Turbosmart BOV
New OEM fuel injector seal kit
TRD head gasket
Complete front mount intercooler setup
Fresh spark plugs
Air filter
Autometer turbo boost gauge
Full exhaust system, starts as 2.5” and goes up to 3 inches with big muffler. The exhaust is a bit close to the tail shaft and will require a little adjustment.

The engine is currently running with the TPS disconnected, so it may need a new TPS or correctly adjusting the current one.

According to the previous owner the engine was rebuilt not too long before I buy it and I only drove it for less than 10km, but I don’t have any receipts

Price is $3,500ono for everything, or $2,500 for engine, loom and ECU only.

Still in the car so you can see and hear it running, but I will be removing it soon as the shell is going to a new home.

Location: ACT but happy to have it on a pallet for interstate buyers if you organise the courier and have it picked up from my house.

PM for more details

Aladdin_GT
22nd November 2015, 12:05 AM
I bought another car so I'm willing to negotiate the price for a quick sale, will also sell the engine, loom and ECU for $2,500 if anyone is interested

Aladdin_GT
7th December 2015, 12:44 PM
I will be removing the engine from the car soon, as the shell is going to a new home so now is a good time to come and have a look if you would like to see it running.

Aladdin_GT
23rd January 2016, 01:45 PM
Sold pending pick up