PDA

View Full Version : CA18DET engine with gearbox, loom and stock ECU for Sale or Swap. Currently fitted to an AE86

Aladdin_GT
15th December 2015, 01:02 AM
For sale is a CA18DET engine with gearbox, loom and stock ECU. Currently fitted to my engineered and registered AE86.

The sale will include:

CA18DET complete engine
CA18DET Gearbox
Stock ECU
Loom
Modified AE86 crossmember
Custom Gearbox crossmember
Couple of spare stock ECU’s, rocker covers and an oil sump.

I’ve been driving the car every day for the last 10 days since I bought it and the engine runs smoothly, only problem is after driving if you leave it to idle for a while it will start blowing smoke from the exhaust. Been told it could be valve seals or the turbo.

I’m after $1,500 ono for this package but willing to negotiate the price for a quick sale. Could also come with a really nice stainless 3” exhaust to suit for another $500.

I would be interested in swaps for a running N/A 4AGE package (preferably 20v but don’t mind a 16v too) or AE86 parts with cash adjustments if needed, just let me know what you have and we can work it out from there.

Location: ACT but happy to have it on a pallet for interstate buyers if you organise the courier and have it picked up from my house.

LiveToRide
15th December 2015, 04:50 AM
All your spare ecus stock? Good luck with the sale too

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Aladdin_GT
15th December 2015, 08:43 AM
Thank you mate, and yes the ECU's are stock.

Aladdin_GT
23rd January 2016, 01:44 PM
Sold pending pick up