PDA

View Full Version : [WTB] Professional Restoration and Mechanical Services

focus_7
23rd March 2016, 02:54 PM
Hi All,

The 'shopping list' on my current AE86 has grown too long, and due to personal circumstances I will struggle to perform the work on this car myself.

For this reason I'm looking to 'outsource' this work on my Corolla to a professional mechanic, preferably someone that knows AE86's, has worked on them before, and has an ear to the ground in the parts community to help source any replacement parts that might be required.

My Requirement from you -
I require the work to be done at your location, I have neither the room nor the tools to take the car off the road for an extended period of time.
It will be your responsibility to source parts, consulting me along the way. My goal is to replace parts with a like for like, or improve on the original parts where possible. I can assist to some capacity.
Documentation - I'd like to see as many pictures as possible to see the progress of work along the way.
You are a workshop or licensed professional that can guarantee a certain standard of quality.
You're open and honest throughout the journey.
You have worked on AE86's before and are somehow connected to the community.

What I'll Provide
The Car - Toyota AE86. ADM model with JDM 4AGE Conversion.
Funding - We can arrange a payment scheme for parts and labour.
A defined scope to be agreed with you.
Any parts which have been replaced and are no longer on the car when you're done are yours to keep.

Examples of the work required
-Diff Conversion: S Series Drum Rear end to T-series Disc
-Brake Refresh: New Brake lines, Rotors, Calipers and Master Cylinder (replace with original toyota, or upgrade)

Contact me via personal message if you're interested or can recommend someone to do the work. Time is not an issue as I am interstate most days. I would be ok to be without the car for several weeks while you do the work.

Dimitri