PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Feb All Jap Day - Who's going?

jamiesbrain
10th February 2017, 02:20 PM
Hey all,

Anyone going to the All Jap Day this Sunday?
I will be there with the old girl, looks like it will have a decent amount of people.

Cheers
J

wookster
10th February 2017, 05:05 PM
Really want to get to this, don't have a cool though anymore.
Might have to park around the corner and walk there :D

jamiesbrain
13th February 2017, 12:03 PM
was a good day. Lots of 86's there.

jamiesbrain
13th February 2017, 12:10 PM

emtea
14th February 2017, 09:48 AM
is this one yours? I was admiring the wheels and the hatch.. well the whole car really...

jamiesbrain
14th February 2017, 09:59 AM
Yeah mate that one is mine.
Had some really nice comments from people on it.

It still needs a little work but by the June one it should be a bit cleaner with regards to the wheels (getting them restored back to new shortly) and if time permits the front bar on the passenger side. Finished glassing it and just needs paint now as till now I'd rattle pac'd some black on it to make it clean-ish for this event..

Need a bitumen road that we can internally do laps on summernats style.

is this one yours? I was admiring the wheels and the hatch.. well the whole car really...

jamiesbrain
14th February 2017, 10:03 AM
Oh did you end up finding a hachi to buy yet?

emtea
14th February 2017, 11:16 AM
yup, bought Andy's old one.. it was there at the show - the blue levin on the end of the line of them...

jamiesbrain
14th February 2017, 11:48 AM
Nice, yeah I had a look at that one.

yup, bought Andy's old one.. it was there at the show - the blue levin on the end of the line of them...

emtea
14th February 2017, 12:15 PM
it's a bit rough, will get there in the end :)

jamiesbrain
14th February 2017, 02:51 PM
It is perfect as a baseline to work it into the unicorn you want mate.

it's a bit rough, will get there in the end :)

smackdown.exe
15th February 2017, 04:44 PM
was nice to meet you jamie and admire your car (i had the other panda trueno with the front mount) hopefully catchup again at the june show.

jamiesbrain
16th February 2017, 04:29 PM
Yeah mate and you too.
Yours looks great, good to see a couple of pandas in different configurations there along with the other AE86's.

Keen for June, will have a few more things done by then with a bit of luck so it will be a bit more clean regarding external appearance.
Was it you telling me the guy in Toowoomba to talk to regarding carbon fib fixes? I wanted to get it rubbed back and re-sealed as it has some clear coat bits that could be cleaned up.

No one else sees them but I do...

was nice to meet you jamie and admire your car (i had the other panda trueno with the front mount) hopefully catchup again at the june show.

jamiesbrain
16th February 2017, 04:31 PM
and the new dash in too.

smackdown.exe
16th February 2017, 04:44 PM
nah that wasnt me sorry, you were telling me about your new dash tho :) hopefully i can get both my ae86s upto the june one :)

jamiesbrain
17th February 2017, 10:48 AM
Nice! getting 2 there will be an effort though I'd imagine.

nah that wasnt me sorry, you were telling me about your new dash tho :) hopefully i can get both my ae86s upto the june one :)

jamiesbrain
23rd February 2017, 11:01 AM
Oh remember we were discussing the Advans, I found a few places here that stock them in QLD.
Checking on price though, currently at set of Proxies look like they would be cheaper....