PDA

View Full Version : WTB:[VIC] - AE71 heater core & Heater tap..

tc-rolla
10th August 2009, 06:30 PM
Hey fellas,

im after a heater core unit from a ae71 and a heater tap (not sure if ke one's fit?).
Both have to be in good conditon, need them to pass roadworthy.
will pickup and pay cash. need them as soon as posible, please.

Also, after both front brake hoses (rubber lines) :thumbup:

thanks alot guys,
Ben.

reply or pm me :)

Golberg
10th August 2009, 09:40 PM
Got both the AE71 core and tap here. They seemed to work fine in they car they were in.

PM me if you want them.

tc-rolla
13th August 2009, 01:30 PM
Bump!

tc-rolla
14th August 2009, 10:43 PM
anyone? or anyone know if a heatercore out of another model will fit?

ben.

shift_rook
14th August 2009, 10:45 PM
drive me to a wrekcers, throw nme a small amopunt of cash, i'll rip one for ya, heel i'll even chuck it in ya care, pm if interested

tc-rolla
14th August 2009, 11:06 PM
haha, yeh well im gonna have to head up to center rd wreckers see if they have anything. all the wreckers down here dont have anything. and dont have the money for genunine toyota :thumbdown: not that i would anyways.

Yeh, you need the money. providing your not still selling your rig?

ben

stylz
14th August 2009, 11:16 PM
let me know if theres a few down at center road, im after one as well and might go tomorrow if i can get the time

tc-rolla
14th August 2009, 11:31 PM
no worries, champ!
yeh im gonna try and head down tomorrow, if not monday. so if you end up going down tomorrow let us know too! lol.
just need that and a few other piece's so i can get it on the road. drive's me nuts that's its there but i cant drive it!!

cheers, Ben.

shift_rook
15th August 2009, 02:01 PM
nah man i don't really need money, iwas jsut willin to help ou8t,m not much cash is required. i just like workin on corolla's:O

tc-rolla
16th August 2009, 02:08 AM
Thanks for the offer rook. really appreciate it.
got one today, and saw stylz down there. 5mins till close and we pulled a core out for him to! lol. - nice ae to stylz!

brake lines where cracked as well so hopefully (providing my mate gets paid) we'll head up to cambelfield and dandy wreckers. so if anyone's after a few piece's let me know. grab em for ya and hit me back or hide it in another car or whatevs.

so after brake lines and tap!

ben.