Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cheating wife... What should I do??

So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Raptor. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or the chain and sprocket? lol..found this on another forum..

Veteran
    Name
    Rob
    State
    Victoria
    Country
    Australia

This thread is almost as good as your 3 minute 4ac to 4age swap

Name
    Josho
    State
    VIC
    Country
    Australia

Sup 1997.

Chris, $10 says you found this on OT.
    You can have any brew you want... as long as it's a Datsun / Corolla / What is that?

Nah... Some east coast toyota forum.

Bad Email Address

all i have to say is.....LOL.

Name
    mark
    State
    qld
    Country
    australia

hahahahaha i was like who fuck would post that if it really did happen hahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

I thought you were going to say you caught them doin it or something, then it went on about your bike ahahaha

But is your wife doing this and you think its happening or its made up..

howee

H'n'J Garage
    SR twins / SR love.

Name
    Chris
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (howee @ Nov 7 2007, 07:54 PM) </div>omg Dumbass post of the Year. Congrats mate.
    1984 JDM Zenki Trueno GT-Apex Hatch
    4AGE 16V
    +Quads, HKS 264 cams, Microtech LT10s, TRD gearset gearbox, TRD2WAY LSD, fun!

FOR SALE: JDM 4AG PACKAGE+ITEMS (ENGINE/GBOX/EXHAUST/ECU/SHIT)

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/fo...ad.php?p=15205

Name
    ADAM
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

hahahha read the last few words howee

riojin

even if it didnt have the bike stuff at the end we would all know it wouldn't be true. chris wouldn't post crap like that on here. he'd just kill the guy doing/trying to do his wife, sell his organs on the black market and call it another day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast