Thread: ke20 4age

Name
    Jordain
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Default ke20 4age

Well didn't think i'd be doing this but got booked on thursday, lost my licence.. need some cash to fund the ke10 and a barrister so i don't get stuck without a licence for a million year's..

Basically got a really nice original ke20 and cruised it around.. and one night i dumped the clutch in the rain and the motor fell out and took the exhaust out and the throttle cable and yeah... ʞ©$ɟed everything.

Honestly.... i've had no luck with this car, blown up 5 4ages... wrecked an adaptronic, lost my licence and got defected in it and i'm just over it. Want to finish my KE10 now.

The body has very very little rust, theres abit in the A pillar on passenger side.. theres 3 pinhead sized spots, a couple little spots on the guards and doors etc but nothing serious at all. The car's very straight, no damage. Only panel damaged is the sill towards the rear wheel pictured in the above picture.

All the wiring in the engine bay has been tucked, everything hidden. The engine bay needs a paint but it's all ready for a paintjob. I was going to paint it but... yeah shit happens.

The car's got BC coilovers in the front, ae86 cambertops, ae86 JDM brakes refurbished. The car is very low, most people would raise it but I like it low.

So ... it ended up with a strong rebuilt 4age bigport motor.

The T50 got rebuilt

The car's got stock standard red vynil interior, standard steering wheel... I've got SSR MK1 13x7.5 0 and 13x8 rim's that can come at an extra price. Otherwise it will come with 626 steel rims.

The ecu is a jap bigport ecu, the loom was professionally wired by justin from prowire, although I wired it into the car so it's not as nice looking as justins work

It's got the stock leafs springs that have been reset and also have the load springs from a 120y datto to stiffen it up.. It had Tarago short stroke shocks in it but I think they are rubbish now... it bounces in the rear again.

It's a clean car, once the engine bay's been repainted, new carpet in the front so it doesn't have a hole where the original k40 gearbox came through and the front passenger seat is restitched up it will be a very very nice cruiser. I love the car, makes me think twice about the amount of time money and effort that I've put into my ke10 when i'm quiet happy with this ke20.

I'm after $8k ono

jordan 0468403713
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaike View Post
    locker in, starting a badass 7ac build

Name
    Ben
    State
    QLD
    Country
    Australia

swaps for a red ke25 with a rebuild 3k and a full respray ?
    Clutch Droppin Daddies. No questions.... Its just how we roll

Name
    Jordain
    State
    NSW
    Country
    Australia

Nah Sorry Ben... This is minta, doesn't need a respray No point having 5 car's when ya aint got a licence!!!

I'm after $7500 ono

NEED IT GONE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaike View Post
    locker in, starting a badass 7ac build