View Full Version : JDM loom -> ADM ECU

Sparkle86
27th September 2007, 02:35 PM
Hi guys, been scratchin my head for a little while over some wiring issues. The loom I have was being used with a JDM ecu but I have an ADM AE82 ecu. Ive pluged em together and the injectors dont, well, inject! how can I make the JDM loom work with the AE82 ecu?

Thanks

parrot
27th September 2007, 02:48 PM
It is something to do with the injector firing sequence.

Not sure if you can resolve it easily. I reckon much less trouble to just get a JDM ecu.

Sparkle86
27th September 2007, 02:54 PM
Dont the injectors fire all at once?

Matt-AE86
27th September 2007, 03:53 PM
It's the power for the injectors, Cross the terminal on the ecu BF with B+ and it will work.

gottago
27th September 2007, 04:06 PM
hope your injectors dont fire all at once

they fire in sequence depending on where the pistons are

Sparkle86
27th September 2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah I tryed that, but the injectors still dont seem to fire. whats the best way to prove if they are firing or not?

I think they do fire all at once, If you look at a wiring diagram they are all wired together, so there is nothing to make one fire without the others firing too.

Sparkle86
27th September 2007, 05:29 PM
It's the power for the injectors, Cross the terminal on the ecu BF with B+ and it will work.[/b]

Do you mean that I should cut the BF wire and put +12v to the BF ecu pin, or just bridge the B+ and the BF at the ecu plugs and leave everything else?

If I just bridge B+ and BF i get +12v at both sides of the injector. Is this right????

mikewestphoto
27th September 2007, 11:37 PM
Bridge it.

Both sides of the injector will have 12v.